Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trade Deadline

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango
    once you get in the playoffs all bets are off and anything can happen.
    I agree on this one, though I think that there comes a point where you have to take notice of the odds-makers a little. As a Rebel's fan, I would be just happy right now to see them make the playoffs, but if that happened, I have no doubt that they would be an early playoff exit, as the players that are carrying the team right now are 16 and 17 years old. And as Canadian Eh said, it is really going to depend on what sort of offers they get, if it isn't something that is going to benefit them long term without leaving too much of a hole in the team. If it is going to leave a huge hole in their team with little return, nobody short of Mike Milbury is going to make that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by minirep
    Have you guys ever thought of trading for Moir? He is one of the leagues best goltenders in the WHL and I think on a better team would of got a invite to the World Juniors. I watch him here in Swift and think he deserves to go to a contender. We are strong at goltending for the next years and going no wear this year we could use some young talent. Just a thought would like to hear your opinion!!!!!!!!would hate to see Moir go we amy not win another game all year.
    I can't see the Rockets trading for another goalie. I could see the Rockets trading away a goalie though. We are strong in net regardless of what goalie plays. Yeomans would be a great 20 year old goalie for someone. I can't see him going pro next year. I think the Rockets need a proven centre man. From the games I have seen, the Rockets face-off skills have not been that good, especially when it come down to the wire.

Quote Originally Posted by IamBatman
    I can't see the Rockets trading for another goalie. I could see the Rockets trading away a goalie though. We are strong in net regardless of what goalie plays. Yeomans would be a great 20 year old goalie for someone. I can't see him going pro next year. I think the Rockets need a proven centre man. From the games I have seen, the Rockets face-off skills have not been that good, especially when it come down to the wire.
    With Spurg back I think we need a defenseman more than a center. I think it would have to be a big trade to get Yeomans out of here this year. After last year I think Hamilton wants to have two proven netminders.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php