View Poll Results: What would you like to see for a site colour scheme?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave it the way it is

25 59.52%
  • Red, Black, & White like the WHL

17 40.48%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Site colour scheme

Default Site colour scheme

I'd just like to get a feel for what you guys would like to see on here as far as a colour scheme goes. Place your vote, and if you select other, please post in this thread with your suggestion. Thanks!

-Jeff

Its fine as it is.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Leave as is or you could change it to the Hitmen colors

Default Color scheme

I like it as is.

Default Colors

Leave as is or change it to WHL colors with some reds and Blacks involved.But it's cool the way it is.

Default Leave it the way it is.

The color scheme looks good the way it is. Besides, if you changed it to Red and black it would probably start giving us a headache after staring at it for as many hours a day as most of us do.

Default Looks great

the way it is now.

http://www.whlforums.com

Right before Jeff opened up this forum, I was planning the same sort of thing at that URL. As you can see, I designed it with more red and greys. You can look at that and get an idea of what this would look like with that sort of color scheme. So long as it's not red all over the place, it can be fine.

I would suggest we work together on a more cohesive logo/header for this joint. If Jeff doesn't mind, I'll work on something that combines the forum name, colors, and the realtime header, all in one nice little thing that matches and flows well. Then we can vote on it.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

Iconwhl

I would like to see it with WHL colours. First, I think it would look better, and because I like the WHL colours.

But I think there is a way so you can choose your own colour. On another forum that is the exact same as this, but different topic, there is an option to use didfferent colour schemes if you would like, they just have to be created and added on to the site.

Here's a pic that shows the bottom of the page and what I mean.

There are 2 different choices there...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    But I think there is a way so you can choose your own colour. On another forum that is the exact same as this, but different topic, there is an option to use didfferent colour schemes if you would like, they just have to be created and added on to the site.
    Thanks for pointing that out to me Fight Guy... I'm actually a little embarassed I didn't just think of that! Yes, it's very easy to make as many separate styles as I'd like for the board and the user will be able to select whichever one they'd like. I guess for the purpose of this poll, perhaps it should be which style should be the default one, whether it's the current one or the WHL style.

As far as the logo goes, I made it with the thought in mind of going with an overall red/black/grey/white style for the board. So it definitely looks a little out of place with the current style Highlander, I agree. I would also be very open to working with you and anybody on different options for the board. My overall vision for this site is the best "fan" site it can be where everybody's voice counts. I'm always open for suggestions on how to make things better.