Thread: Hunter?

Default Hunter?

Hey guys couldn't maker to the game tonight as i had to work late tonight..I see hunter had 2 goals and an assist tonight just wondering if he played a really solid game tonight and could this be the turnaround he needs for the rest of the year? or was it just a couple fluke goals.. Thanx

Hunter played a really good game today. The two goals he scored may not have been pretty but were results of work and putting the puck at the net. Anybody else notice that this kid plays increadably well when he seems upset.
    As for the game, this may have been one of the better games i have seen the team play as of late. The penalty kill looked supurb, amazing what having healthy bodies in the line up can do to the specialty teams, eh. And lets no forget the supurb tending of the Hurricanes with those two and no Yellowhorn if his injury is of any signifigant time they may come falling to the bottom of the standings fast. Heres hoping that the effort displayed wed. can be carried over to friday, i figure with for the most part that effort will at least keep you in games, and get us closer to the canes.

I think thats tne best game I've seen Luke play all year. Like a tazmanian devil! All over the ice, hitting everything in site, speeding up the ice on offense and flying back on deffense, like the Luke we were used to last year. Hopefully all the injurys are healed and we'll see this for the rest of the year. We need his spark to get the rest going. We need our captain!

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default Hunter

I realize Luke had a great game last night but so did Lloyd. Both guys were flying and Donny got his first and second goals of the year. Great game by the whole team. Lets keep it up. The test will be tomorrow when Calgary comes to town.

Scout

Default Hunter Being Traded?

Word from a few people around the rink tonight is that Hunter is going to Moose Jaw, for some younger talent? Like everything else though, probally just a rumor?
    Always Remembered

Default i think not

I don't think Luke would be coming to MJ . First of all MJ has 3- 20 yr olds . Yes they have Lepp and Fecho that could be moved . M.J has to get rid of Fecho this guy is just awful. Luke would be most welcome as a warrior . I think with a trade his play would go to another level .