Thread: Trade Deadline Debate

Bronco Backer Guest

Default Trade Deadline Debate

Hi everyone, first time poster but I've read along for the last few months

I have a few trade deadline thoughts. We need to keep Moir. Good chance he could be back next season. Yonkman isn't ready for 40 plus shots yet.

Give Hunter a chance to go out as a winner. I think MH and Cal both have open 20 yr old spots. Trade him to a contender a maybe sneak an 18 yr old fwd because we have none!

Trade Leckaceivic. Heard he was scratched last game. Attitude problems I think. Go out and get a solid 18 year old.

Hope to see Pogge at the CC tomorrow night. That would be awesome to see him between the pipes. Broncos shouldn't worry they beat him earlier this year in Calgary.

Read the Prairie Post thoughts on the deadline. Who is this Dahlman? Why do they let him publish his thoughts? They're often not even factual. Has he been to a game before because I've never seen him at the rink. Does he live in SC? He said Chynoweth made two bad trades last season. Leslie for Peeters from RD. He forgot to mention the Broncos also got a 3rd round bantam pick which is pretty high. Leslie is backing up a 17 yr old in RD and had been brutal! Moir and Leslie here together would make no sense!

Also he said the Schefchyk trade with Brn was bad, newsflash bud, the trade was voided because he never showed up here. It never happened.

Does anyone have an e-mail for him? Just sick of his uneducated views.

Dahlman =

Come introduce yourselves tomorrow night. I stand behind the net on the concession side, big guy, should have a Broncos Jersey on (old logo)

Here's to 2006 - the year of the Broncos!

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Backer
    Hi everyone, first time poster but I've read along for the last few months

I have a few trade deadline thoughts. We need to keep Moir. Good chance he could be back next season. Yonkman isn't ready for 40 plus shots yet.

Give Hunter a chance to go out as a winner. I think MH and Cal both have open 20 yr old spots. Trade him to a contender a maybe sneak an 18 yr old fwd because we have none!

Trade Leckaceivic. Heard he was scratched last game. Attitude problems I think. Go out and get a solid 18 year old.

Hope to see Pogge at the CC tomorrow night. That would be awesome to see him between the pipes. Broncos shouldn't worry they beat him earlier this year in Calgary.

Read the Prairie Post thoughts on the deadline. Who is this Dahlman? Why do they let him publish his thoughts? They're often not even factual. Has he been to a game before because I've never seen him at the rink. Does he live in SC? He said Chynoweth made two bad trades last season. Leslie for Peeters from RD. He forgot to mention the Broncos also got a 3rd round bantam pick which is pretty high. Leslie is backing up a 17 yr old in RD and had been brutal! Moir and Leslie here together would make no sense!

Also he said the Schefchyk trade with Brn was bad, newsflash bud, the trade was voided because he never showed up here. It never happened.

Does anyone have an e-mail for him? Just sick of his uneducated views.

Dahlman =

Come introduce yourselves tomorrow night. I stand behind the net on the concession side, big guy, should have a Broncos Jersey on (old logo)

Here's to 2006 - the year of the Broncos!
    I hope to see Pogge in net tommorow to i know i will give him a big cheer if they announce his name(and i hope others will Join me) they guy played an unreal tourny and an unreal game tonight against the russians... but i don't think he will be there and if he is at the cc he probally won't be starting.

Probably wont see Pogge today, after all the tourny ended yesturday and he played in the final. He will probably get a half week break or so, (maybe catch up on X-mas with the family), so probably wont even be in swift.

Default Pogge

I doubt very much he will be here. Your right they missed Christmas with their families so most teams give them a week to recover and spend time with family. Remember all these guys had no break and if they are not offered time off they will burn out before seasons end unlike the rest of the Dub that had the Christmas week off.

Scout

I heard this on the radio, but I'm not 100% sure. The report was Pogge was heading home to Penticton? for a couple days.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Default You heard right Beaner

Pogge is at home taking a well deserved rest.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    Pogge is at home taking a well deserved rest.

Scout
    Well deserved is right. Spence didn't look too awful last night but thne again he wasn't really tested.. Pretty easy for him when he only faced 14 fricken shots!