Thread: Legionnaires Alumni Game

Default Legionnaires Alumni Game

On Saturday Jan. 14 at 2 pm. the Legionnaire alumni team will play the Calgary Flames alumni team at the Civic Center. Lots of big names coming to play, including possibly Lanny MacDonald and Tiger Williams. Cost is only five bucks for adults and two for kids(free if they wear a jersey). Check the posters or listen to the radio ads for full details. Come on out and help support the Legionnaires.

Also a couple other upcoming games:

Wed. Jan. 25 8:00 CCC - Geordie Wudrick and the Notre Dame Hounds

Sat. Jan 28 8:00 CCC, Sun. Jan. 29 1:00 FairView West - Kyle Ireland and the Saskatoon Contacts(Last years Mac's and Telus Cup champs and this years 2nd place team at the Mac's)

A good chance to get another look at some Bronco prospects, I'll see you there.

Update on some confirmed players:

Brian Skrudland
    Ron Stern
    Marc Habscheid
    Trent McCleary
    Tiger Williams

They are also having a skate with the teams after the game, and a banquet at the Shack that night.

Default Alumni Game

I got my tickets. How cheap is this entertainment. $5.00 to watch some of the players you idolized over the past few years. Rumor is Tiger is bringing his old buddy Lanny Macdonald along. After the game the Flames alumni will stay on the ice and skate with the minor hockey players in attendance and sign autographs then have a steak dinner at the Shack and rub elbows with the Flames alumni. $5.00 isn't much now a days to see some ex-Nhl'rs and talk face to face with them. The steak dinner by the way is seperate and i think $10.00.

Scout