Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SuperBowl 2006

Icon32 SuperBowl 2006

The NFL's Wild Card Weekend is over.

Gone are the Jags, the Bengals, the Buccaneers and the Giants.

Next week's divisionals:

The Redskins at the Seahawks.
    The Patriots at the Broncos.
    The Steelers at the Colts.
    The Panthers at the Bears.

I am hoping that all four home teams win next week.

Ah football....one of the few sports I actually put ahead of hockey during the playoffs. Can't wait till next Saturday. The Seahawks actually have a good team this year, I can't believe it. Maybe they will actually win a playoff game?

So anyone else rooting for the Seahawks or someone else perhaps? It'll be interesting to hear.

Anywhoo, GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Default My predictions

Redskins at Seahawks.
    Patriots at Broncos.
    Steelers at Colts.
    Panthers at Bears

Redskins 10 Seahawks 28
    Patriots 17 Broncos 21
    Steelers 21 Colts 24
    Panthers 14 Bears 10

Redskins at Seahawks.
    Patriots at Broncos.
    Steelers at Colts.
    Panthers at Bears
    Drop the Puck

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan
    Ah football....one of the few sports I actually put ahead of hockey during the playoffs. Can't wait till next Saturday. The Seahawks actually have a good team this year, I can't believe it. Maybe they will actually win a playoff game?

So anyone else rooting for the Seahawks or someone else perhaps? It'll be interesting to hear.

Anywhoo, GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
    Ype, longtime suffering Seahawk fan here, I would love to see them go to the SB, and they have a very good chance of doing so.

Default my picks

Redskins at the Seahawks- seahawks
    Patriots at the Broncos- patriots
    Steelers at the Colts- colts
    Panthers at the Bears- bears
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan

Anywhoo, GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
    I want to see them do it this year, but the defence still scares me at times, I guess its just be positive and they will win.
    Are they any closer to signing Alexander the great?

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    I want to see them do it this year, but the defence still scares me at times, I guess its just be positive and they will win.
    Are they any closer to signing Alexander the great?
    Having homefield advantage to the SB, should give the Hawks a decided advantage in their conference. The D has been allowing the Hawks to exploit Alexanders abilities on O. They aren't the best on paper, but as a team they are doing what needs to be done in all three facets of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer
    Having homefield advantage to the SB, should give the Hawks a decided advantage in their conference. The D has been allowing the Hawks to exploit Alexanders abilities on O. They aren't the best on paper, but as a team they are doing what needs to be done in all three facets of the game.
    lets hope that it works for three more games

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer
    Ype, longtime suffering Seahawk fan here, I would love to see them go to the SB, and they have a very good chance of doing so.
    No kiddding I've been a Seahawk fan since the Jim Zorn days. It took Haselback a long time to get this offense, but is clicking on all cylinders now. Alexander is running great and the Hawks have a well rounded O.

Defensive secondary sometimes has wholes, but overall they have enough to make a good run.

Looking very forward to 1pm pst Saturday.