Thread: Trade Isaac Reid

Default Trade Isaac Reid

10-Jan - Calgary Hitmen Trade Isaac Reid (17) and a 5th Rnd Pick in the 2006 WHL Bantam Draft To The Lethbridge Hurricanes In Exchange for a 4th Rnd Pick in the 2006 WHL Bantam Draft
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

This is odd to me, because they want to make a run next year too.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Default Tell us about Reid

What can the Canes fans expect to see from Isaac? Why did the hitmen get rid of him?

I don't know why Reid was traded away. He's not a scorer, but he's a spark plug out on the ice. He is a big energy guy and he's not afraid to throw the body around.

And for only a 4th? I woulda kept him myself.

Unless he was dealt to open up a roster space for Kisio to pick someone else up, other than via trade?

Well-- I think it's just a way to open up a spot for Moore when he comes back without having to move anyone down.

Kisio mentioned on the fan that they dealt Reid because he wasn't going to get alot of minutes with Leblanc on the team now.

Icon32 Was outplayed

By Letts, MacMillan and Kelner for time on the fourth line. Kelner also plays on the blueline. Reid would have played on the fifth line which generally gets to dress in a suit. He could become a big power winger like Ladd was or develop into an Eric Clark and hoping for a "Making the Cut" invit. Hopefully he improves in Lethbridge.