Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bet a puck

Default Bet a Puck

Any honest Thunderbird fan want to bet a puck on Saturday's game? If the T-birds win I'll ship you a Tips Puck. If the Tips win you send me one of your team? Only people who will actually follow through need reply!

Buannan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped Off
    Any honest Thunderbird fan want to bet a puck on Saturday's game? If the T-birds win I'll ship you a Tips Puck. If the Tips win you send me one of your team? Only people who will actually follow through need reply!
    how about going a step further? if your 'Tips win, I get you a T-Bird puck signed by Fitz....if my 'Birds win, you get me a 'Tips puck signed by Love

Default do my best

I'll do my best to get it signed. I'm not an autograph person in general so I'll have to figure out when is the best place/time to get it, but I'm sure I can do it.

Your on.

Buannan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped Off
    I'll do my best to get it signed. I'm not an autograph person in general so I'll have to figure out when is the best place/time to get it, but I'm sure I can do it.

Your on.
    it's a bet

I'm not big on autographs either, but my son is (as are most 11 yr olds)

Buannan Guest

good game....old coach kevin kills me with his habit of pulling the goalie halfway through the third

I've never known another coach to do that

anyway....I'll PM you my address

I'd like it signed "Mitch "I wish I were a T-Bird" Love

Brad Guest

Buannan...drop me an email at fightcentral@charter.net, I'd like to talk to you about something.

Buannan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    Buannan...drop me an email at fightcentral@charter.net, I'd like to talk to you about something.
    ok, I emailed you

Default Bet a puck, Take 2

Ok I lost the last one and have to pick up a puck tonight, but now it's on home ice. Anyone want to bet a puck for Saturday night's game in Everett? I'll take Everett and if I win you send/bring me a Thunderbirds puck. You get a Tips puck if I lose.

Default takers?

Man, 20 something views and no takers, eh? Games tomorrow night (Saturday). Even if I don't respond leave a post prior to the drop of the first puck and I'll do it.

Default 2nd chance

Ok, since no one stepped up for the game in Everett, there is a second chance for game In Seattle this Saturday night (2/12_04)! Anyone interested?