Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I like the trade

Default I like the trade

Price was a weak 20yr old in his play and that fight against the Vancouver Giants oh my that was bad I seen better fights in junior high school yards.
    Tidball adds the enforcer we needed. stupid penelties or not we needed an enforcer. Crowly good D man with more experience and toughness than Hengman I like the trade.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Default Tidball is just...

a fighter, nothing else. I dont think he got much playing time near the end of his stay in Saskatoon cuz it was like giving the other team a powerplay when he was on the ice due to is slowness. All he was good for really was fighting and keeping the peace. I'm not trying to bash him. I liked him when he was fighting but when he wasnt, he was impossible to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    a fighter, nothing else. I dont think he got much playing time near the end of his stay in Saskatoon cuz it was like giving the other team a powerplay when he was on the ice due to is slowness. All he was good for really was fighting and keeping the peace. I'm not trying to bash him. I liked him when he was fighting but when he wasnt, he was impossible to watch.
    Meh he took 2 penalties tonight both resulting in PP's but the one he took was more of a reputation call then anything i mean he gave a blade player a love tap and went off for slashing just ridiculous and the other one was a roughhing penalty that needed to be taken as he let Schulz and the rest of the blades know u don't *&%$ around with any bronco players. Schulz sure acted tough when he was in the corner with lukacevik but he was quick to skate to the bench when he seen tidball coming over to give him a talking to.

Default Typical of the chicken ****

What a waste of a hockey player, Schulz overrated piece.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD
    What a waste of a hockey player, Schulz overrated piece.
    agreed.. Its obvious he is not wanted if he keeps getting shipped around... What a joke he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    Only one game, but I can see what your saying. Had trouble finding the puck, couldn't pick up a pass, and yes he's not the worlds greatest skater. But he did create some room for Nelson and Bortis and played his tough guy role well, letting Schulz and any other Blades not to mess around. We needed toughness and it's what we got. He's a role player and knows his role.
    Johnsy05, totally agree, the first penalty he took was absolute BS.
    Welcome to Swift Tidball, hope you do well.
    How about the hit Crowley threw on Rabbit! Wow one of the hardest hits in a long time, blew his visor right off his helmet and his hemet right off his bean. Dane, the Crowley Crunch is welcome in Swift. Good job!
    Always Remembered

Default Do the blades fans think we were.....

thinking that Tidball was going to light the lamp and blow past the opposing dmen? I read these forums that he can't skate and how bad he is. We did not get this guy to score or as a set-up man he has 1 job and that is to enforce.

Right now we are 4th in the W in penalty killing. Turn Tidball loose we can kill them off.

Default Use Blades Fans

We didn't think that Tidball was going to score. He only has 6 points. He probably is going to help the Broncos more than he helped the Blades. The Blades never played him that often. The Blades already had enough enforcers but it seems like they traded them all. But I thinkin the future that Tidball will harm the team becasue he won't get drafted and this is his last year so maybe he might take alot of dumb penalties and harm the team. It really doesn't matter because the Broncos won't make the playoffs aways...
    GoBladesGo!

Default Ha Ha

Won't make the playoffs what are you talking about 7 points out of third in the central what 5 up on RD. With a young team to boot. Wait till the Broncs are back in the East we will regain the East crown. So enjoy your weak division you guys have had the last few years.