Thread: 4 in a row

Default 4 in a row

good game horrible reffing. nice sh breakaway by chipper to get the game winner, good to see aki score too, mcdonald looks outta place but (unlike tipper) he looks like he at least wants to be there

McDonald has only been here for 2 games. Kinda tough to learn the systems and stuff in 2 games. Plus he's probably still a little nervous he's virtually a rookie only playing in 30 games in his career so far. At least he can skate well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes
    McDonald has only been here for 2 games. Kinda tough to learn the systems and stuff in 2 games. Plus he's probably still a little nervous he's virtually a rookie only playing in 30 games in his career so far. At least he can skate well.
    yeah at least you can tell he is trying though. thats always a good sign, hopefully he meshes in good

Great Job Boys! Keep it up! Chipchura has been unbelievable since returning from World Juniors. Nice to see them finally winning the one goal games. Once again, I want to commend you guys on 4 in row!

Iconwhl big game tonight

it would be nice to get a victory against brandon tonight they will be missing Cody Burki (top prospects game) I think were starting to get on a roll and looking forward to keep it going against brandon tonight, hope we get a decent zebra tonight should be a good one

If Brandon wins will you give us some credit,seeing as nobody will give them any for playing good (other than the MJ game)?

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach55
    it would be nice to get a victory against brandon tonight they will be missing Cody Burki (top prospects game) I think were starting to get on a roll and looking forward to keep it going against brandon tonight, hope we get a decent zebra tonight should be a good one

in no way was I putting down the wheatkings I just hope we have a good game and a fair ref and the raiders can keep there win streak in tact. I think you can see this is a big game for both teams.