Thread: WHL Kootenay Ice Jeff Glass jersey

Iconwhl WHL Kootenay Ice Jeff Glass jersey

Hi everyone. If you can belive it I am thinking about selling off one of my jerseys. I have a home white Glass jersey from his first season with the ICE, an away Blue Glass jersey from his last season with the ICE, And last years black 3rd jersey. All are game worn and show very nice marks and small cuts ect. All have team LOA's. This is a very very nice jersey and a rare one at that.

It is the away blue jersey I am thinking of selling as I have so many blue ones and not enough blacks ect. I have no deffinet Price on it yet but I'm thinking around $450. He is sure to be an all star goalie in the big show with the Ottawa Senators, he has the talent skill and sheer co-ordination and speed to play in the NHL one day soon.

Jeff Glass:
    2005world juniors Gold medal winner with team Canada

2005 CHL goaltender of the year.

Back stopped the Kootenay ICE to a Scotty Munroe trophy for WHL champions 04/05

3rd in WHL career shut outs

2nd in WHL career goals against average with more games played(143) than the first place Kelly Guards 115 games

3rd round pick of the Ottawa Senators and with the amount of talent in the ranks for the Sens goalie situation that says a lot.

recently named to the 05/06 ECHL all star game

It goes on and on what this guy has done and he has a very bright future ahead of him.

Here is some pics of it, email me or private message me or reply to this post and we can chat. Thanks

Last edited by fightstrap50; 02-05-2006 at 07:58 PM. Reason: price change
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!