Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 Skaters

Quote Originally Posted by FELIX17
    Because they are both 16 year olds and not 15 year olds, they can suit up for any amount of games. It is the 15 year olds who can only play 5 games (Trach and Tendler).

Howarth has played 5 games for Selkirk and has 5 goals and 9 assists for 14 points. Why couldn't he play like that when he was in PA?
    ok now i get it i thought all ap's regardless of age could only play 5 games
    yeah it looks like howarth woke up and started playing

why not call brandon peet jordan morgan lavoie or bjore ?
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    probably because peet and morgan arent on the raiders 50 protected list. and ther is no up side to lavoie and bjorge
    Sabes, or anyone else, have the Raider's 50 man ppl?

Sabes, or anyone else, have the Raider's 50 man ppl?
    yeah id like to see that list myself

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    any word on why aki didnt play in mj?
    Anholt gave Aki the night off seeing as he didn't have any rest at all after the WJHC.

Default A.P. Players

From the Raiders web site;

Gross has now played the limit of 5 games for the Raiders as an affiliate player, while it was Lepp's debut in a Raider uniform…Gross (1 goal, 1 assist in 5 games) can only rejoin the Raiders when his current team (Winnipeg Thrashers) have completed their season…

Default Howarth in Selkirk

Howarth has played 5 games for Selkirk and has 5 goals and 9 assists for 14 points. Why couldn't he play like that when he was in PA?
    The MJHL is way less competitive than the Dub, and he should get a lot of points in Selkirk playing on one of their top lines and on special teams.

I wonder who's coming up next now that Gross has played the maximum of 5 games with the team. I know Trach will probably be back some time this season and I'd like to see Smith and Lamb play a few games with the team. I still shake my head as to why they've decided to have such a small roster. They had a chance to win last night, and probably should have. Once again, they cannot score goals. Probably the biggest downfall this season has been the inability to score goals. And next year it will be far worse. Good to see Palazzo stick up for his team by going after Setoguchi. That's what Saskatoon is lacking, no one wants to stick up for one another. The game against M.H. when Rabbit was checked behind the net face first into the glass, no one responded. That's one thing you don't have to worry about with an Anholt team. That would never happen.

Andy Smith has been added to the Raider's roster. He will be wearing #21. He's having a great year with Moose Jaw 'AAA' warriors and hopefully Anholt gives him some ice time and maybe spark the offence, because they sure need it.

Andy Smith has been added to the Raider's roster. He will be wearing #21. He's having a great year with Moose Jaw 'AAA' warriors and hopefully Anholt gives him some ice time and maybe spark the offence, because they sure need it.
    Nice to hear, finally he gets his chance.