Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 Skaters

Thats cool he's on the roster.I don't think he'll make any impact this year (cause even the third year players aren't making any impact),but playing time in this league will help speed up the developement a bit,not to mention the experience factor.

Quote Originally Posted by FELIX17
    Andy Smith has been added to the Raider's roster. He will be wearing #21. He's having a great year with Moose Jaw 'AAA' warriors and hopefully Anholt gives him some ice time and maybe spark the offence, because they sure need it.
    how many games can he play ?

Like the rest of the affiliated players, only 5 games. Trach and Vann will be back as well maybe Lamb will get a shot at a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    how many games can he play ?
    So are they calling up rookies for the rest of the year cause Clark is incompetant to pick up another player?How does Clark let them play with JUST enough bodies to cover the bench?Brandon has 2 extra D-man,and 2 extra forwards..Clark you need to be voted off this Island already..you and every other "Alumni" member (besides Manson) who's driving this team into the ground.Manson is the only one who I think actually has a clue.

By the looks of it, with 22 games remaining, Clark will continue to call up AP players for the remainder of the year. Does not make any sense. But if anyone can figure out Clark, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by FELIX17
    By the looks of it, with 22 games remaining, Clark will continue to call up AP players for the remainder of the year. Does not make any sense. But if anyone can figure out Clark, please let me know.
    Clark is in his own world...a world yet discovered but by him.He must have imaginary friends as well.

Question AP Players getting the call

I heard that Lamb was called up.
    Can anybody confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by Drop em' eh
    I heard that Lamb was called up.
    Can anybody confirm that?
    Bryce Lamb has been added to the Raider's roster. He will wear #24. Another guy with offensive talent. His stats to this point: 30 games played, 25 goals, 21 assists, 46 points and 81 pim for the Southwest Cougars in the MMAAAHL. Hopefully he can play as well as Smith did last night.

are they going to keep smith up for the weekend ?

Smith has been sent back to his Midget team.