Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 16 Skaters

I would like Blaine Tendler to come for a bit also

I think all of the guys mentioned will get some time. Smith and Trach can only play a couple more games. Lepp and Lamb probably will be back. Oak, and maybe even Stephan Vigier from Pembina Valley Hawks of AAA Midget in Manitoba might get a shot. He has played 33 games and has 39 points with 10 goals and 29 assists. I'd like to see Tendler as well.

Daniel Lepp has been added to the Raider's roster. He will wear #24. He's played 32 games for Central Plains Capitals in Manitoba Midget AAA and has 9 goals and 10 assists for 19 points and 131 pim.

Quote Originally Posted by FELIX17
    Daniel Lepp has been added to the Raider's roster. He will wear #24. He's played 32 games for Central Plains Capitals in Manitoba Midget AAA and has 9 goals and 10 assists for 19 points and 131 pim.
    i hope he plays in pa on sat night!!! thats a lot of pims. i have never seen him play. anybody know what this kid brings to the table ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    i hope he plays in pa on sat night!!! thats a lot of pims. i have never seen him play. anybody know what this kid brings to the table ?
    I've seen him play a couple of times. He's a big kid who likes to mix it up. He's playing on a very poor team and still has managed 19 points. PA has a few prospects who like to mix it up. Lepp, Vann, and Oak all like the pims. As for Saturday night, Lepp will only be playing in Brandon on Friday and will return to his midget team.

You can probably add Trach for the rest of the season pretty soon here.His Battleford North Stars AAA team is 6 pts out with 2 games left,so they are done.I think they are waiting till the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    You can probably add Trach for the rest of the season pretty soon here.His Battleford North Stars AAA team is 6 pts out with 2 games left,so they are done.I think they are waiting till the season is over.
    anholt said he will go down to play tues and thurs and will be back friday. theoreticly he could appear in a total of 17 games this year for the raiders. as he has played in 5 and when he returns there will be 12 left. thats a good chunk of games for a 15 year old kid. should really help him along for next year.
    Last edited by Dwight Schrute; 02-21-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    anholt said he will go down to play tues and thurs and will be back friday. theoreticly he could appear in a total of 17 games this year for the raiders. as he has played in 5 and when he returns there will be 12 left. thats a good chunk of games for a 15 year old kid. should really help him along for next year.
    17 games? Wow!! That's a lot for a 15 year old. Having Trach play with the Raider's for the remainder of the season is huge for him. I agree, it can only help him for next year.

andy smith is back with the raiders for tonights game. can we hope for a 4th goal in his 4th game ?????. good luck smith.