Thread: Sexsmith

1. Default Sexsmith

Giants fans just wondering how u guys are feelin about your allstar goalie. I see he blew ur chance at winning the title. Even Hay seems to be a bit concerned just wondering your guys thoughts.

He sucked tonight to be sure. Some bad luck, but he lacked focus. That's not to say he sucks as a goalie overall, but he hasn't been bringing his "A" game the past couple of weeks.

I'd like to see him sit for tomorrow's game and maybe earn his way back into the net. He's getting a bit complacent lately for my liking.

Tucker's not the answer either though, he's a young 'tender who still has a lot to learn. I don't see Sexy getting pulled any time soon, but I'd like to see Hayzer go with the hot hand if he continues his sub-par play. Sexy is capable of bringing up that level so we'll have to see what happens.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

I'm guessing we could put Gallagher in net and still beat the Cougars.

that what I thought about the Tips .. don't be tempting the fates RR. vci11

A Shot From The Corner

Default Hay will pull Sexsmith if they get down by two games to P.G. in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    He sucked tonight to be sure. Some bad luck, but he lacked focus. That's not to say he sucks as a goalie overall, but he hasn't been bringing his "A" game the past couple of weeks.

I'd like to see him sit for tomorrow's game and maybe earn his way back into the net. He's getting a bit complacent lately for my liking.

Tucker's not the answer either though, he's a young 'tender who still has a lot to learn. I don't see Sexy getting pulled any time soon, but I'd like to see Hayzer go with the hot hand if he continues his sub-par play. Sexy is capable of bringing up that level so we'll have to see what happens.

He did that when he coached in the Loops and he went with a youngster in the nets all the way to the Memorial Cup

yeah NWB I expect as much, Hay's no dummy and with how well Tucker is playing (remember Sexsmith at 17) he'll have no problem making the switch.

That said: we better not be dropping two in a row to this team, we need to maintain our intense level of hockey, but really we should not get into trouble with the Cougars, but that's why we play the game -- its the playoffs and anything can happen.

A Shot From The Corner