Thread: Here I am

Post Here I am

Signed up and ready to go. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing for the board, but it looks like we've got some decent hockey activity on a message board for a change.

Default Welcome

I guess i want to welcome some loyal posters from the Bronco Blue Board:

O in the creek
    Flathead
    SmackitSakic
    CH
    Willis on Welfare

As you can see i'm the mod of this forum and plan to keep it clean and hockey related. Have fun and add what you wish. As Smackit can tell you i am always on the computer so i will be checking often for the people who destroyed the Blue Board. I would love to get Loyalty over also if any of you can help.

Remember at the top of the forum pages is general discussion. Go in there and there is a roll call which gives a history of posters and where they are from. At yours if you like.

Scout
    Last edited by Scout; 02-04-2005 at 12:33 PM.

Icon32 Me too

After a few problems with hotmail(I never did get my email,) I finally made it. Thanks to Scout for looking into it, and Jeff for setting things straight. Looking forward to it. :skeptical

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default O

Welcome aboard. Enjoy and post free willy. Just imagine a room with out Little Johnny.

Scout

:skeptical
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy and post free willy. Just imagine a room with out Little Johnny.

Scout
    and all his friends!

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!