Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs Kamloops sat night

Default Raiders vs Kamloops sat night

hey guys i am going to be missing the Game aginst the blazers tommorrow, as it is my bithday and im gonna be partying in stoon. if any of you guys, would be able to give me a good recap (an honest one lol) plus ive never seen kassian play i wanna hear how he was. thanks guys Danno

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    wounded leg and all?
    yeah you bet !!!!!!!!!!
    i am always up for the party
    how come you werent at the red deer game tonight ?
    if you can give me a recap id appreciate it bum leg and all
    lol peace out buddy

wounded leg and all?
    yeah i broke my foot but as true of a fan as i am i still show up

Kassian is sure one tough guy. He's a monster out there. I just didn't like him trying to goad Thelen into a scrap where Gauthier came in and the slashes behind the play to smaller players like Dowhay and Novak. Otherwise he was a dominant force that handled Byers with ease and ate 2 uppercuts from Gauthier only to put him down with a left.

allkiller Guest

...with a broken left hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes
    Kassian is sure one tough guy. He's a monster out there. I just didn't like him trying to goad Thelen into a scrap where Gauthier came in and the slashes behind the play to smaller players like Dowhay and Novak. Otherwise he was a dominant force that handled Byers with ease and ate 2 uppercuts from Gauthier only to put him down with a left.
    at 6'2" and 200 pounds novak isnt small he is just soft like butter.

dude you missed kaissan hes a stud. gauthier was hanging with him and then kassian switched hands and gauth didnt see it comming and that was the end of that. then byers had to fight him and didnt go so good. but byers got a good cheap one in at the end that made me happy. depape won the secong fight of his life,lol . i love his willingness to drop em. maybe some of that shoyld rubb off on that pu##y schafer at one point polak dove into a pile of blazers trying to fight and schafer didnt even do nothing again right now i wouldnt pee on him if his hair was on fire. but boy i would trade half our team for kassian the raiders were scared to do anything all night around him
    yeah i wanted to see kassian. depape beat up riley day from brandon too this year. nice to see him get a goal againt red deer. schafer fougt brett sutter on fri night but it wasnt anything to write home about. yeah only fought like 3or 4 times this year i think.

can anyone honestly think of a team with worse 20 year olds?
    Does Brandon count with their one 20 year old?And it being Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    hey guys i am going to be missing the Game aginst the blazers tommorrow, as it is my bithday and im gonna be partying in stoon. if any of you guys, would be able to give me a good recap (an honest one lol) plus ive never seen kassian play i wanna hear how he was. thanks guys Danno
    Danno, how was the birthday and where did you end going to? I spent most of the weekend at Beily's and got pretty stupid to stay the least. I'm on holidays starting the 10th for a couple of weeks so I'll be able to check out 4 games in PA. What was the deal with the boys watching the Zamboni during the intermission in the Kamloops game? Anholt must have been pissed!
    Last edited by FELIX17; 02-07-2006 at 08:39 AM.

in the paper schafer said it was to focus, and anholt said they miss read the clock
    Good cover up to me.Won't get any easier on Wednesday or Friday.