Thread: Blazers/Raiders

blazers84 Guest

Icon32 Blazers/Raiders

The Blazers have a very good chance of winning tonights game. The Raiders have a good team that could surprise the blazers. The Blazers need to jam up the front of the net, as this will get Deckert off his game. He has a tendency to lose his cool. Good luck Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by blazers84
    The Blazers have a very good chance of winning tonights game. The Raiders have a good team that could surprise the blazers. The Blazers need to jam up the front of the net, as this will get Deckert off his game. He has a tendency to lose his cool. Good luck Blazers
    He's never lost his cool.What are you talking about?In all the games I've seen him,he hasn't done anything for me to think he has a short fuse.

I have to agree with canadian Eh, I've never seen deckert lose his cool. All goalies are going to have diffuculty with traffic by them. your probably thinking of vancouvers goalie Dustin Slade he has lost his cool a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach55
    I have to agree with canadian Eh, I've never seen deckert lose his cool. All goalies are going to have diffuculty with traffic by them. your probably thinking of vancouvers goalie Dustin Slade he has lost his cool a couple of times.
    A couple of times??
    The Blazers played a good game last night, it will be interesting to see if there is anything left for tonight, or do they just want to get on the bus and head back west

blazers84 Guest

Default Regarding Deckert

I got to watch Jesse play for six months in the BCHL. He was one of the most talented goalies that I've seen play in that league. But on numerous occations, when there was traffic in front of the net, he completely lost his cool. I guess from what I am hearing, he has learned to control his temper. I am very glad to here that he is doing well in PA. I didn't mean to be disrespectful with my post as I am a Jesse Deckert fan and a Kamloops Blazers fan.