Thread: whl east message board poll

Default whl east message board poll

please vote I am curious as to who it will be

http://www.network54.com/Forum/271365/

You could try getting all your Warrior fans and others that post on network"pop up crazyness"54, to come over here. Then run your poll on this site. The pop ups, spyware, and junk over there is insane. yes i have a pop up blocker but it can't keep up with it all.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead
    You could try getting all your Warrior fans and others that post on network"pop up crazyness"54, to come over here. Then run your poll on this site. The pop ups, spyware, and junk over there is insane. yes i have a pop up blocker but it can't keep up with it all.
    I went there to check it out once, and besides all of that, the overall look, layout and organization of the site is an absolute eyesore. I would rather rub broken glass in my eyes than navigate around that site.

Default But did you vote?

I am curious

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead

Don't really know that many other Warrior Fans in MJ. I moved from Assiniboia. Lots of us follow it down there but not too many guys here that I know yet.