Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warriors Pats game will be a good one.

Default Warriors Pats game will be a good one.

I think the Pats might get their first look at the real Warrior team. They haven't had to play this team yet. I think they may just be in for a rude awakening.

Warriors are goingto dominate

pffff.....the 'real' warrior team...... bring it on!

Default Bet you a beer at the end of the game.

Warriors will push right on by the lowly Pats. It is just the way it is.
    The Warriors have started to catch their stride and will take it to the Pats. I have been waiting for this game for along long time. We will now finally be firing on all cyliners tonight

Iconwhl

with the warriors terrible Defence and our strong forecheck dont be so sure there buddy, the warriors back end isnt that strong at all they panic when there pressured every game this year between the pats warriors the pats have been able to get onto the warriors defence with our forecheck.

I'll give u credit though the warriors have been playing really well the past 15 games with the pats being the only team to beat them in that span, but your coming into the Pats barn where the Pats have the 3rd best home record dont think the warriors are going to be able to come into our barn and push us around not 1 team has done that to us this yr isnt going to start tonight...

but all in all it will be a real barn burner tonightgame will be very close to a sell out fans cheering for both sides

Iconwhl Nope

The Warriors will win. As always, I did my research and the "warriors terrible Defence" as you said it is better than yours. Goals allowed by the Moose Jaw Warriors 147, Goals allowed by the Regina Pats 174. I hate how everyone calls our defence terrible when their defence is worse than ours. You can't discredit the Warriors defence because you believe we're only an offence based team.
    I predict a Warriors win.

You guys sure pushed right on through the Pats. Was a good game, but MJ was outplayed. Perricone kept the Warriors in it. Should be a good week as the teams meet two more times!

Yes, that was a good game. Good thing it was on t.v.

Sauer23 Guest

NANANAna hey hey goodbye.. DID I JUST SEE A BIG WIN hats off to kalus and festerling good job boys.

wrong game.
    Last edited by Number_4; 02-19-2006 at 01:13 PM. Reason: name calling

i was listening on the radio last night what happend in the OT after the pats scored some fans were caught spiting on the warriors is that true
    www.childrenswish.ca