Thread: question

Default question

Hey Porltand-ites. I'm in town for the week and see you play TC on Wednesday in the MC.....what's the MC and where is its location relative to the Rose Garden... A buddy of mine and I are going to try and hit the game.

The "MC" is the Memorial Coliseum. It is in the same complex as the Rose Garden. It will be the tall Glass sided building right accross the parking lot. The Coliseum is a shorter rink then the rest of the dub. The ice is only 185'x85' there rather then the usual 200'x85' ice surface.

The question i have always had about games at the MC and RG.

How does it work for season ticket holders?

Obviously they get seats for both places, but how do they confirm you will get the same view at both rinks

Vancouver Giants

05/06 BC Division & Western Conference Regular Season Champions

05/06 Western Conference Playoff Champions
    05/06 WHL Playoff Champions

06/07 BC Division Champions
    06/07 Western Conference Playoff Champions

2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!

I've wondered the same thing. I guess they probably had a seat selection for both venues. Meaning, When a perspective season ticket holder came to reserve his or her seat they make them select seats for both venues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiston Ams Fan
    I've wondered the same thing. I guess they probably had a seat selection for both venues. Meaning, When a perspective season ticket holder came to reserve his or her seat they make them select seats for both venues.
    Thats what i always assumed too...........but who knows

It may just remain a mystery
    Vancouver Giants

05/06 BC Division & Western Conference Regular Season Champions

05/06 Western Conference Playoff Champions
    05/06 WHL Playoff Champions

06/07 BC Division Champions
    06/07 Western Conference Playoff Champions

2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!

hawksfan55 Guest

Iconwhl right next

to the rose garden . and also buffalo sabre and former portland winterhawk paul gausted will be at the game wednesday

Default the MC experience

well, I know I'm a little late posting this, but overall we had a good time watching the Hawks. I will have to say I feel sorry for all you Hawk fans with the way they are playing now. Nothing is going right and they look like a bunch of midget leaguers right now. The only good bounce they got all game was T/C's 7th goal was waived because Collins and Emmerson got in a fight a second before it went in.

I thought the MC was pretty much as I read in one of the local papers...dark and dreary. Reminded me of an old time hockey rink, but we had a few beers and a polish sausage...it was fun.