Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs the broncos

Default Raiders vs the broncos

they really really need this win. who do you guys think will get the start in net ? archie really played well against pg, and i think he has earned himself another start. it will be nice to see trach finally. looks like they are giving lavoie another shot, hopefully he makes the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    they really really need this win.
    We really need them to lose too, Go Raiders go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter
    We really need them to lose too, Go Raiders go!!!
    lol sounds like me cheering for the blades last night lol

oh and apparantly swift has a few top guys hurt too. ned lucicovic and schenderling and kyle bortis and grant toulmin are all out i guess. so it should be a even game after all.

http://www.raiderhockey.com/pdfs/feb...hlavoie_pr.pdf

umm so they still say trach is gonna wear #16 i wonder what polak thinks of that ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    http://www.raiderhockey.com/pdfs/feb...hlavoie_pr.pdf

umm so they still say trach is gonna wear #16 i wonder what polak thinks of that ???
    Wow!! Whoever they have writing this stuff for the Raider's website maybe needs to do some consulting from the team! Terrible! And if it really is Bruce Vance writing for the site, he's an idiot! When I was at Raider's practice yesterday, Trach was wearing a #12 helmet. I don't think Polak is going to give up his number to a 15 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by FELIX17
    Wow!! Whoever they have writing this stuff for the Raider's website maybe needs to do some consulting from the team! Terrible! And if it really is Bruce Vance writing for the site, he's an idiot! When I was at Raider's practice yesterday, Trach was wearing a #12 helmet. I don't think Polak is going to give up his number to a 15 year old.
    can anybody just go there and watch the team practice ?? i wonder if it would be interesting to see.

Yeah, you can. It is interesting. You get to see Anholt lose it, but yesterday he was pretty reserved. If I had kids, I definitely wouldn't be bringing them to the practices. Anholt can get pretty animated. However, I'm impressed with his "perfection attitude." Practices this week are from 10 am to 11:30 am because of school being out. Normally the practices are at 1:15 pm.

Jordan Trach is now listed on the Raider's roster as wearing #12. Rod Lavoie is listed as wearing #27, not #11 as stated from the Raider's website. The whl roster usually has it right which is suprising considering the Raider's website should know first hand who's being called up and which numbers they will be wearing. Maybe canadian eh could look after the Raider's website, he could just get the info from Clark. lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by FELIX17
    Yeah, you can. It is interesting. You get to see Anholt lose it, but yesterday he was pretty reserved. If I had kids, I definitely wouldn't be bringing them to the practices. Anholt can get pretty animated. However, I'm impressed with his "perfection attitude." Practices this week are from 10 am to 11:30 am because of school being out. Normally the practices are at 1:15 pm.
    cool thanks. do they have practices on gamedays ? do many turn out for them ?