Thread: Another small new feature added

Default Another small new feature added

I have added a small little "fun" thing to the board, user horoscopes.

Just look for the users' zodiac symbol as illustrated below:

Click on it, and a pop-up window will appear with an up-to-date horoscope courtesy of Astrology Source. These get automatically updated every Sunday night so they are always current. Enjoy!

I ask one thing of this site. Don't add too much extra stuff to the site. Sure they can be fun, but when you add too much stuff, it starts to look rediculous. One thing we should try and avoid is the addition of an arcade forsure. I think we should try and keep things as basic as possible and keep it about hockey.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 02-04-2005 at 06:14 PM.

For the most part I'm only looking to add small things that don't "overwhelm" the site and just nice little features here and there that may be userful or fun for some. Most of the additions I will try to keep relevant to the purpose of the board, although I did think about adding the arcade now that you mention it. I will probably just leave that out though, unless there was a huge demand for it which I don't forsee.

Default Not a bad feature

Not overwelming, hardly noticeable. I like it.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

The way I see it, an arcade wouldn't be too bad if there is a way make it so that a person who wins a trophy for a game, doesnt have a picture and a message saying "So and so champion". When people play and win too many games, it keeps piling up in your user box dealy. This is what it would look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Arcade..

What is this arcade you guys are talking about?Where is it found?

There is no arcade yet. I visit other sites that have one. It's just a place where their are some fun games that you can play, and the person with the highest points gets a trophy for a high score...which is what is shown in the picture.