Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Giants 5 @ T-birds 0 Feb. 17

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    Seattle had the last change,it was in their barn.Hay is not able to "counter".
    It doesn't matter. Hay should know better anyway and put some grit out on the ice just incase. It's better to be safe than sorry...

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner

Don may have been keeping the tough guys on the bench, because he knew he couldnt afford to lose any more players to a suspension if a line brawl broke out.
    Fair enough. And of course I thought about that as well. But it isn't like I'm saying Hay should put out those guys to specifically start some sort of altercation. Just have them out there incase things get a little out of hand. A guy like Scharff could've been hurt much worse. If someone like Lucic was out there, Olson would've never had the chance to get involved with either Scharff or Festerling.

Scharff dropped em and paid then Festerling was 3rd man in and got tuned too. You still owned Seattle this season so stop yer whining

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nelson951
    Scharff dropped em and paid then Festerling was 3rd man in and got tuned too. You still owned Seattle this season so stop yer whining
    Actually no. Scharff didn't drop his gloves. And after he was punched Festerling jumped in to his defense. There was no "3rd man in". I don't know what the hell you are talking about there...

I agree, sort of, but I also wish that Scharff would just drop the gloves every once in a while and go at it. If he had just gone with Olson to start with he probably would have got beat, but he wouldnt have got sucker punched.

He just doesnt seem to want to fight anyone for whatever reason that is.

Don may have been keeping the tough guys on the bench, because he knew he couldnt afford to lose any more players to a suspension if a line brawl broke out.
    I think Scharff might be afraid of getting hurt or something now.
    I was at game next to the penalty box, he was in it, some guy behind me said "SCHARFF, FIGHT HIM!"..and Scharff turned to us and said "no way, I'm not stupid, he'll kill me".
    Guess maybe he's just not a fighter anymore.

He never was a fighter.
    www.GiantsBeat.com
    2008, 2009 Global Cup Champions
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 BC Division Champions
    2006, 2007 Western Conference Champions
    2006 WHL Champions
    2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan71
    He never was a fighter.
    Showed me!

hahaha, I'm a new fan, just started really following them this year, but from some above comments I got the impression that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    Showed me!

hahaha, I'm a new fan, just started really following them this year, but from some above comments I got the impression that he was.
    Couldnt have picked a better time to follow the Giants, welcome aboard.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Couldnt have picked a better time to follow the Giants, welcome aboard.
    Thanks!
    I saw a couple games last year during the NHL Lockout..and thought, holy crap, look what I've been missing!

So nice to see guys who are trying their hardest ALL THE TIME, not slacking off (*ahem Canucks*).

So my friend and I try to go to at least 1 game a month, HOPING to get seasons tickets next year (if she can save up enough money).

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    Actually no. Scharff didn't drop his gloves. And after he was punched Festerling jumped in to his defense. There was no "3rd man in". I don't know what the hell you are talking about there...
    Iwas there he dropped em and got dropped then put on a pathetic show