Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giants Player Records

If he scored 4 he didn't do it in a play-off game so I think that Rabbit has that record.

Quote Originally Posted by Swando
    If he scored 4 he didn't do it in a play-off game so I think that Rabbit has that record.
    Pretty sure Brule scored four in a playoff game, that's what they were saying on the radio, that Rabbit tied a playoff scoring record held by Brule. I would guess it was one of our series versus the Rockets, but I'm not sure.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

I know Lynch scored a Hat in '04 and Brule got one in '06 against the Jaw...along with a hat full of assists that game.....
    Don't remember a 4 goal game, though.....
    Wacey.......Rabbit......
    Warm Up the Bus....

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    Pretty sure Brule scored four in a playoff game, that's what they were saying on the radio, that Rabbit tied a playoff scoring record held by Brule. I would guess it was one of our series versus the Rockets, but I'm not sure.
    I'm skeptical. I don't think Brule (or anyone else) ever scored 4 in any game, regular season or playoff.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles Muldoon
    I'm skeptical. I don't think Brule (or anyone else) ever scored 4 in any game, regular season or playoff.
    Brule did score 4, Feb 18, 2005 vs. Kamloops.

Link to the game sheet. http://whl.ca/stats/official-game-re...ame_id=1000825

1 Even strength, 1 PP, 1 SHG, 1 Empty netter.

As far as I know no one has ever scored four in the playoffs in one game for the G-men.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Brule did score 4, Feb 18, 2005 vs. Kamloops.

Link to the game sheet. http://whl.ca/stats/official-game-re...ame_id=1000825

1 Even strength, 1 PP, 1 SHG, 1 Empty netter.

As far as I know no one has ever scored four in the playoffs in one game for the G-men.
    Thanks Beaner.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

Default It is definitely only the second four goal game by a Giant

I remember Brule's game. He blew one past Dubnyk with a seeing eye slapshot.

In regards to Rabbit's game I was hoping he would get a fifth goal. And tie the league record for most goals in a playoff game. Would have been the fourth time that would have been done.

P.S. I think he tied the league record for most goals in a period in a playoff game though with the three in the first period.

Finally updated the Playoff stats, changes are in orange.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

will this be updated to the 08/09 season