Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dub jersey's youth sizes

Default Dub jersey's youth sizes

I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that carries the liscencing to make WHL jerseys that do any custom orders as far as sizes go.
    My son is 4 and the smallest youth size Am's jersey we could find at the souvenier shop fit him like a dress. His birthday is coming up and that is all he is asking for.
    Any help is greatly appreciated, Darin

I believe we have a place in town that does our local jersies. is there a place around that you have that maybe has local ball team jersies and other hockey jersies? if so, they carry smaller sizes from what i am told

we are just itchen to get my 2 year old an Ice jersey, but have the same problem. my Husband told me this local silscreening place has them...

I am going to look into getting the smallest new retro Tigers jersey and have a seamstress scale it down to fit my son who will be turning 1 on the 20th. I have a Team Canada jersey that fits him, so hopefully they will be able to match the dimensions. I'll keep you posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger9
    I am going to look into getting the smallest new retro Tigers jersey and have a seamstress scale it down to fit my son who will be turning 1 on the 20th. I have a Team Canada jersey that fits him, so hopefully they will be able to match the dimensions. I'll keep you posted!
    Yeah, let me know how that works. My mother in law is a seamstress and pretty good at it. If it works out for you I might have her do the same thing for my son.

Default I got the jersey...turned out great!!

The seamstress charged me $30. The letters and number on the back cost me another $30, so together the jersey cost me $150. She made it so that the arms and length can be brought down as he grows, so should last quite awhile.

Default Jersey..

Is that the tigers 3rd?If so that is ugly.

Default 3rd Jersey

Yeah it is their 3rd retro from the Lanny McDonald years!! I really like it!

Do they wear it often?

They have worn them twice that I have seen...only revealed them in the new year. I think they might only wear them on Saturdays???

The seamstress did an awesome job!!

We are just itchen to get our son who just turned two an ice jersey. going to wait until next year and see what we can find to fit him