Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giants 2 @ Cougars 3 Feb. 24th

I have to agree about the pbp guys. Its brutal listening to them night in night out. I said something at work one night when I couldn't go, and no one else paid to close of attention, until then. Now its almost a standing joke around the place on game nights, waiting to see how many stupid comments they can make.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Beaner: I'm with you. No one should have to listen to such unprofessional announcing like that of the PG "The Drive" . I emailed the Company and told them what I thot of their imature - rude- unprofessional - type announcers. I hope it does not fall on deaf ears. I had to listen to Joey on the 20 sec delay rather than listen to those 2 yahoos last night. Probably again tonight.
    On another note. I saw a different game last night. I thought the Giants were lucky to be in the the game at 3-2. I didn't see much in the way of chances. What I saw was an extremely tired defence, an undisaplined Captian and a super star ( Brule) that was being checked into the ground. Had we had Franson I think an OT was possible. I think the boys have played beyond their limit lately with all the injuries. I see a 4-1 Courgars margin. I hope I'm wrong but unless Gilbert is like he was against Tri-City, our tank is running low.

Swando