Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mintos

Default Mintos

The Mid AAA mintos are into the playoffs now they play tisdale in the first round and they play on tues at 730 at the AHC this should be good hockey
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyes
    The Mid AAA mintos are into the playoffs now they play tisdale in the first round and they play on tues at 730 at the AHC this should be good hockey
    how much is admission ?

only 5 bucks pretty low eh?
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyes
    only 5 bucks pretty low eh?
    yeah about a third of the cost of the raider ticket

Well the Montos started off the playoffs very well with a convincing 5-1 win ovet the Tisdale Trojans.I think that this team has the ability to make it to the Telus Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    yeah about a third of the cost of the raider ticket
    I have season tickets and haven't really been disappointed at all this season.Well worth it.I already renewed them for next season.

Well the Minto's went into Tisdale and came away with a 3-1 victory over the Trojans.Minto's currently lead the best of 5 2-0 and can wrap it all up Sunday March 5th here at home at the AHC at 6:00.People need to come out and watch an exciting team.This team will go along way this year in the playoffs.The team boasts the league leading scorer in Matthew Robertson,the leagues best goaltender in Dustin Tokarski,who leads in almost every goaltender statistic category,All star game MVP Ron Meyers,as well as several Prince Albert products.

never been to a minto game maybe i will check it out sunday

i will be on the ice lining the game check it out
    www.childrenswish.ca

Mintos win,Mintos win,Mintos win! Mintos sweep the best of 5 last night when they beat the Tisdale Trojans 5-4 in overtime.Great game.Not sure who we play next but also the Saskatoon Contacts the reigning Mac's and Telus cup champions,swept the Regina Pat Canadians in their best of 5.