Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mintos

what a game last night WOW great goals mintos second goal was probably the best goal i have ever seen, i cant even explain it like wow, 2 disalowed goals not in tisdales favor i have no clue why they were whinning, almost a line brawl, i got a cut on my hand from that and it wouldnt stop bleeding, it was just a great hockey game good job both teams
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Mintos win,Mintos win,Mintos win! Mintos sweep the best of 5 last night when they beat the Tisdale Trojans 5-4 in overtime.Great game.Not sure who we play next but also the Saskatoon Contacts the reigning Mac's and Telus cup champions,swept the Regina Pat Canadians in their best of 5.
    good for the minto's congrats to em.

haha how about tokarski all over that guy in the crease. i thought we might see a goalie fight boy the coaches were really goin at it too. awesome game though and congrats mintos. does anyone got any info on ryan fox he looked good out there almost got game winner about three times in overtime.i no hes drated to calgary but anything else would be apriciated.

Mintos will now play Andy Smith and the Moose Jaw Warriors in the second round.The contacts are awaiting the winner of the Yorkton Harvest and the Saskatoon Blazers.Should be a good match up.In the match ups with MJ this season the Mintos have seen finals scores such as:

Mintos 1 Warriors 0
    Mintos 3 Warriors 1
    Mintos 0 Warriors 1
    Mintos 3 Warriors 2

So the season series is 3-1 against the warriors.Although that means nothing now,this series should be a dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Mintos will now play Andy Smith and the Moose Jaw Warriors in the second round.The contacts are awaiting the winner of the Yorkton Harvest and the Saskatoon Blazers.Should be a good match up.In the match ups with MJ this season the Mintos have seen finals scores such as:

Mintos 1 Warriors 0
    Mintos 3 Warriors 1
    Mintos 0 Warriors 1
    Mintos 3 Warriors 2

So the season series is 3-1 against the warriors.Although that means nothing now,this series should be a dandy.
    do you know the schedule of the games ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    do you know the schedule of the games ?
    Mar 10 7:30 Mintos vs Moose Jaw Warriors
    Mar 12 6:00 Mintos @ Moose Jaw Warriors
    Mar 14 7:30 Mintos vs Moose Jaw Warriors
    Mar 16 7:00 Mintos @ Moose Jaw Warriors (if necessary)
    Mar 18 1:00 Mintos vs Moose Jaw Warriors (if necessary)

Icon32 Tokarski?

Question in regards to the goalie. Is he still on the Hitmen list? He was in training camp along with Fox and Zemlak, the Saskaton goalie. I was impressed by all three and felt that we would have a good battle next year for Spence's backup job. Thanks for any info

Mintos win in overtime.Ryan Fox pots the winner.Way to go boys.Lovin the green hair guys.I think the Mintos could beat the Raiders,the way those guys are playing.

how many ppl where did it look like lots
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyes
    how many ppl where did it look like lots
    More than average.Is anyone going to Tuesday's game?Hopefully the team can win tomorrow and bring a 2-0 series lead heading home for game 3 of the best of 5.I can't remember but does the next round feature a best of 7?

Good to see the Blazers beat the Contacts 7-3.No real travel in that series,as well as the away team is the home team as well.