Thread: Barker

Default Barker

I'm glad we get him back..what a difference he makes.......He seems to always find an open guy getting out of our zone. He doesn't even look like he's missed the last like 2 months at all....
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

I like Barker I also like Mccarthur he was the steal of the 2003 draft sabres rule

Default And yet...

the fans don't miss a beat, and are on his case from the first whistle. I just don't get it, what do they want from this guy? He makes a huge difference to our team, but because he makes it look so effortless they think he isn't working hard enough. Must be the same people who are on Nasty's case all of the time.

Is it just me or are hat fans always on the case of there star players?, I havent been to a game there in a couple years, but when I was there it was lupuls first game back from the WJC, he got his standing ovation, then when the game started I heard people being on his case as well as Barker's. I couldn't believe it, Lupul was possibly the best player in the league and Barker was easily the best 16 yr old in the league. I never heard fans be so hard on their players.

Default You are right..

a very tough crowd. They are behind their team all the way, but can also be very tough on players. I guess you could say we have very high expectations, sometimes too high.

The sabres deffinitly knew what they were doing when the picked up macarthur. He has a laser of a shot, very fast, and has an offensive smartness to him.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

ya that was silly or macarthur making one of the best tips i have ever seen then pierre saying what a play by dionne? He flicked it at the net thats it then pierre goes on and on and on about how dionne is scott stevens but way better offensivly? if dionne gets 78 point in the nhl like stevens i will eat a certine material that this forum doesnt want me to mention.