Thread: Go Pats Go!!!!!

Wink Go Pats Go!!!!!

I think I need to go and shower now after typing that. J/K and in all seriousness Regina can do us two big favours this weekend with a win Sat. in RD and Leth. Sunday. If they beat RD then the best the Rebs can do is a tie for fourth, and a win over Leth., we stay 4 pts back(before PA tom.) although they have a game in hand.

Not sure what PA will bring tomorrow, RD is pounding them late in the third, can't imagine that will be a fun bus trip down, but if we play like we did tonight, PA will be in for another rough night. I think if SC wins over PA, thats it for the Raiders, so they will have to give it all they've got.

Great game tonight, I checked the stats, Tidball has more goals than Hengen and Price combined , I can't belive some people thought Swift got the bad end of that deal. We also got Crowley and a sixth round pick, talk about stealing in broad daylight.

Swift is now 7-2-1 in the last 10 games, only Van. (7-3) and Kel. (8-2) are as hot right now. Keep it rolling boys, catch Leth. so we get Cal.(2-3-2-3) first round.

GO BRONCOS GO!!!!!!
    GO PATS GO!!!!!

Yes do us W'King fans a favour and beat the Raiders tomorrow night.Congrats also on your win tonight against the Warriors.

With a Bronco win tomorrow It could pretty well seal the deal for the Broncos.

Default Alright.

Regina came through on the first favour by downing Red Deer last night, now just one more tonight Pats.

A Regina win and we stay just 2 points back of third.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Drunk Gerald Guest

Default Fistfight

I wish we could lend regina fistfight for the game. they'd win. we win when fistfight

Thank you Pete Kalus the pats came from behind and beat the canes 4-3 in regulation.. Now we are only two back from the canes with both teams having 3 games remaining....

Broncos Remaining 3 games - Brn@SC,MJ@SC and SC@MH.
    Canes Remaining 3 games - LET@MH,CGY@LET and RDR@LET.

It will be interesting to see if we can steal that 3rd place spot from the canes and maybe have a chance at playing the hitmen in the first round!
    Last edited by Johnsy05; 03-12-2006 at 08:26 PM.

Default Well done Regina!

On behalf of all Bronco fans, thank you to Petr Kalus, David Reekie, and the Pats team for defeating the Lethbridge Hurricanes tonight. May the WHL gods bless you with a decent playoff run for your efforts the past two nights.

Only thing that would have made your road run better though would have been a loss in Swift.

Bronco fans, now only 2 points back for third! Who would have thought a few weeks ago we would get another opportunity like this after losing our chance at third a few months back.

Tuesday's game just got a little more interesting.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Even if we do finish in third place in the division, Calgary and Medicine Hat are tied for the top of the devision and Calgary has just a good of shot at first as do the Tigers. The Broncos are on a roll and need to continue to do what they are doing and take it to Calgary or Medicine Hat whom ever it may be come Round 1.