Thread: Welcome to Everett..

Iconcup Welcome to Everett..

I hope it is a great matchup with both teams at their best, The Tip's january woes appear to be over, now on a 3 game win streak, a 2 shutout streak and may be able to compete at the Rockets level. If any of you come down I hope you are treated well by the Everett fans. I hope for a post season rematch wih the Rockets but that is still a longshot for us. Be sure and watch the game on Tips TV.
    Last edited by Bob in Everett; 02-06-2005 at 03:36 PM. Reason: mistake
    Book 'em Danno, HOCKEY GAME OVER!!

mccabe23 Guest

Should be a good game. Recently when Everett was here, it was a pretty decent game. I think the hatred for each other is still there from last year. I'd love to make the trip to Everett but it's one of those damn weekday games! Go Rockets!!!

Is Tips TV Free?

Yes. But the audio (atleast for me) skips. So I would suggust muting it and turing on a Radio. It may be about a second off, but it is better than seeing nothing.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

Awesome. This time i wont have to pay 10 bucks and have choppy video and have to refresh every 5 minutes.....

Default Tips TV

They plan to start charging for it eventually, but it is still free as of now....is what I have heard. I haven't watched it yet as I am at every home game, but I'll get my first opportunity on Friday againt TCA as I can't make that game. From what I've heard it is pretty good, though.