Thread: Thanks MH for Kauk

Nitehowl Guest

Thumbs up Thanks MH for Kauk

He has played well, getting more ice time and some PP time also.Looks like he has some good offensive tools and skating.He has 8 pts in 12 games for Kamloops. A good trade plus the draft pick.

Default Kauk

Wow, that is great for Bryan. We are just too deep at forward right now, and I don't think he would have had the same chance here. Sounds like a good trade, as Lukin is doing awesome for us as well. Can this guy ever throw the hits and some offensive skill as well.

Really great to see him get the ice time he deserves------looked like he had great tallent and I said right from training camp that he would be a good one in this league.
    Grump

Ya lukin really throws his wait around..and is very intense. Its too bad kauk was sort off the odd man out here..he really impressed me during the preseason
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Finally some offensive potential. Hopefully he can do some damage in this league.

Lukin throwing hits? He must be giving his all, trying to fit in. It's too bad he never threw his weight around here, perhaps if he gave that kind of effort our record would be a little better. :]

Default They got..

Kamloops got a prospect named Ben Street.Ben is a very good player but probably would have never played in the dub for us,but maybe in Kamloops.Your right though,Kozak has been some kinda savior with us.Ricks WHL career has been brought to life with us.Actually we do that for any new guy that comes in here.Waker would be a 4th liner in Kelowna,here he's 3rd,Pearpoint was a 4th liner in Brandon,here he became a 2nd liner,Seth Leonard was really struggling with kelowna on the 3rd line and he came here and was placed on the 1st line,as well as Paul Deniset,and Chris Di Ubaldo,and J.J Hunter.I think our coaching staff likes to give players a chance,and usually those players take full use of that chance.