Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jersey's for sale...

Default Jersey's for sale...

I'am starting a collection of jerseys and was wondering if anyone had any WHL jerseys that they are selling?Let me know which team and a price.

how about a Winipeg Falcons Team Canada jersy signed personaly by Danny Heatly

I'm interested in that. Pics? How much? :]

P.M. me for more details and a photo if you want, as for price I don't know? we can talk about it.
    Last edited by Chipper; 02-06-2005 at 09:44 PM.

Iconchl

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    I'am starting a collection of jerseys and was wondering if anyone had any WHL jerseys that they are selling?Let me know which team and a price.
    Most teams have a merchandise section on their official web-page, so one could order them on-line.

The other choice (which I do) is going to your local sports/jersey store, and have them special order some in for you.

Having CCM replacing Bauer has official jersey supplier of the WHL/CHL makes getting them all the more easier this year than in previous years.

Default re jerseys for sale

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    hi canadian eh,heres a picture of a jersey for sale it is an authentic team issued saskatoon blades jersey,this jersey has not been worn and does not have numbers on it, it is brand new.not available to buy this type of jersey from souvenier shops,directly from teams only!!! let me know if your interested
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by The_Vulk
    Having CCM replacing Bauer has official jersey supplier of the WHL/CHL makes getting them all the more easier this year than in previous years.
    I thought Reebok inked a deal to produce all NHL/CHL, NFL, NBA jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by Jew Panda
    I thought Reebok inked a deal to produce all NHL/CHL, NFL, NBA jerseys?
    Yep! I wasnt aware of NHL, but everyone else has Reebok now, so...probably. Off the topic of hockey, but every team in the CFL next season will have new 'NFL style' jerseys. I know that Montreal's are similar to New England's, and BC will now have an orange jersey as a normal jersey, and not just a 3rd. And Saskatchewan's are appreantly the same as Montreal's...but different colours of coarse. And the team name will be in small print on the chest...like the NFL. Should eb pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    Yep! I wasnt aware of NHL, but everyone else has Reebok now, so...probably. Off the topic of hockey, but every team in the CFL next season will have new 'NFL style' jerseys. I know that Montreal's are similar to New England's, and BC will now have an orange jersey as a normal jersey, and not just a 3rd. And Saskatchewan's are appreantly the same as Montreal's...but different colours of coarse. And the team name will be in small print on the chest...like the NFL. Should eb pretty cool.
    Its not actually a new deal in hockey. Reebok bought "The Hockey Company" which is better known for its assorted brand names including CCM and Koho. The old deal is still continuting on, they are just putting the emphasis on the new brand and equiptment being produced for their new lines.

Note the appearance of Reebok jerseys in September, and now the RBK Hockey line of helmets, sticks and pads are appearing around the league as well.

Later

DT
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you Handy"
    -------------------

Please consider visiting OHLPhotos.com

Jayna Guest

Default Jersey

I have a Seattle Tim Preston road jersey that I'd be willing to sell. Make an offer if your interested or have any questions.