Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1st Round PLayoff Series Vs Calgary

Default 1st Round PLayoff Series Vs Calgary

Calgary's record vs lethbridge during the sesaon series is (5-1-0-0)
    but two of those wins were shootout victories.

Calgary has scored 18 goals is 6 games.....While giving up 11 goals
    which means lethbridge had scored 11 and given up 18

The last contest between these two teams was a 3-2 shootout win for calgary...who tralied 2-0 going into the last period

Ryan white and Brodie Dupont lead the hitmen with 53 points apiece
    while Lethbridge's leading scorer is colton yellowhorn with 73 points

Should be a good playoff series..If pogge were to get hot though...it could be over in 4 or 5....any lethbridge fans have info to as how the hurricanes have played calgary this season?
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Trauma

Should be a good playoff series..If pogge were to get hot though...it could be over in 4 or 5....any lethbridge fans have info to as how the hurricanes have played calgary this season?
    Better than they played the Hat!! They might be able to steal one or two from Calgary, but they won't be able to wear down Calgary's D, whereas the Hitmen will wear the oft-injured Hurricanes D down.

'Canes11 Guest

All though going into this first round of playoffs the 'Canes D is hurting they are a very tenacious team who so far this season has been able to surprise. I don't think it will be easy but I do beleive that we have not seen the last of this very young team.

PuckWatcher Guest

Just curious does anyone know what the OA's plans are for next year? I assume Wick will be playig pro....What about Ashton and Olafson?

Just curious as to what the playoff tickets in lethbridge cost this year?
    In Medicine Hat one adult its $20 in the first round
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Mezie Fan Guest

$20 in Lethbridge for an adult.Though I am not sure what the second round will cost this year in Lethbridge. I have a play off package anyways.

For anyone interested:

The 10-game playoff packages prices are $160.00 for adults, $110.00 for students and $70.00 for youth. The deadline to purchase tickets is 6:00 p.m. Tuesday March 21. All seats not purchased through the 10-game packages will be made available to the general public on Wednesday March 22. No refunds will be available through this offer. The remaining balances will be credited towards 2006-2007 season tickets or 36 game voucher purchases only. Season ticket holders may purchase two playoff packages per seat. 36-game package holders may only purchase one seat/package per account.

Good Luck Canes!

Question Game 3 Opinions Anyone??

I am very interested to hear an opinion of Game 3 in Cowtown that is unbiased on what happened in the game.

The Canes are hardly cowards, they played it smart and stayed away from needless penalties, kept their cool, unlike Calgary, from the sounds of it. As for the comments on spearing, the WHL WILL handle it accordingly, so take a pill already!

PROUD CANE FAN!!!!
    CONGRATS CANES!!!

Heh, looking to other Canes fans for "unbiased" opinions. That's a laugh.

So, is anybody going to show up for game 6 in Lethbridge? Judging by how empty the Enmax Centre was for games one and two, seems like there is still a lot of room left on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by RunTheGoalie
    Heh, looking to other Canes fans for "unbiased" opinions. That's a laugh.

So, is anybody going to show up for game 6 in Lethbridge? Judging by how empty the Enmax Centre was for games one and two, seems like there is still a lot of room left on the bandwagon.
    I think game 6 will probably be better attended, but not packed. If you look at the season ticket base (3000) and realize the attendance for games 1-2 were around 3000, you'll see that many season ticket holders opted not to buy the package. When a senior pays $8 per regular season game to see it upped to $20 a ticket, you can see what's happening. I bet 5-600 season ticket holders opted out. I debated it myself.
    You're right though, the bandwagon will fill up for round two. Especially when the college/university students decide to go to the games.