View Poll Results: who do you think will win round one?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • pats in 4

1 2.56%
  • pats in 5

2 5.13%
  • pats in 6

18 46.15%
  • pats in 7

6 15.38%
  • blades in 4

1 2.56%
  • blades in 5

6 15.38%
  • blades in 6

3 7.69%
  • blades in 7

2 5.13%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: playoff poll

Number_4 Guest

Default playoff poll

Just curious to see how people see this series ending.

Pats in 6 games

I say Pats in 6.

It's not going to be Pats in 6...just because that's what everybody thinks it will be...lol. But it is what seems the most likely. Pats will win the series. I'm pretty confident. How the series will go is beyond me though.

Default I said Pats in 6

There are alot of mixed opinions about the outcome of this series, but they all(well, most) said that it was going to be very close. Alot of them said 7 games. All I know is its going to be a close series, and it will come down to the team that wants it most, and works the hardest.

If we play every game a fast and physical game, and if both our euros play well, then I can say that the pats will have a pretty good run in these playoffs

Pats in 7, the Blades though talented have been far to inconsistent this year.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Pats in 7, the Blades though talented have been far to inconsistent this year.
    have to agree with beaner the blades havn't jelled as a team and I like the pats chances in this series (sure gave up alot and i still don't think they have enought to go anywhere)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper Carrot
    Any Pat fan that even thinks that the Pats have a chance has an IQ thats less than Tidballs sweater number. For those uninformed people he now wears #24 for the Broncos.
    Well I'm not a Pat's fan and I think the Blades will be lucky to win a game. With Setoguchi's floating and Khudobin's inconsistency, the Blades need help from other individuals from this team. Any heart Saskatoon had, left with Tidball and Crowley. Pepper Carrot, why don't you stay on your white/grey board. All I ever hear from you is constant negativity towards other posters.

Koivu 11 Guest

Default Regina who?

HUH?

You're saying that Khudobin is inconsistent? Compared to who??? Reekie? I know, that's why Reekie has been the goilie for the Russian national junior team for the past two years now, right. Oh wait...that's Khudobin! And you're right Seto does float alot...right past defensemen to score highlight reel goals.

The only bright spots the Pats have are Kalus and Reekie, maybe they should call Halifax and ask him to come back since Tidsy isn't with Stoon any more.

Blades in 5.

Bran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Koivu 11
    The only bright spots the Pats have are Kalus and Reekie, maybe they should call Halifax and ask him to come back since Tidsy isn't with Stoon any more.
    You're calling Reekie a bright spot? I have nothing against him, but his stats are average, at best. Kalus and Reekie are far from being the only bright spots...What about Robinson and Tolpeko for starters?

Blades fans had better hope that their team doesn't take the Pats as lightly as some of the fans in Saskatoon or they'll be gone in no time at all.