Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hairstyles

Default Hairstyles

Anyone know what the broncos are doing this year to look like a playoff team, hopefully the whole team participates this year unlike other playoff years. The blades have all cut their hair into mohawks so I was just wondering what the broncos had in mind.

I've heard that the tigers have done the same hawk style haircut.

here's a thought, why not go out play hard and not embarass your team, comunity, and families with stupid hair cuts.
    I think Zidan only wanted to see what would happen if an Italian took a real hit.

Default Hair Cuts

They all dyed their hair blonde.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Oh-Vee
    here's a thought, why not go out play hard and not embarass your team, comunity, and families with stupid hair cuts.
    There's nothing embarrasing about team unity. I remember back in 2000, the Ice dyed their hair platinum blonde adn it had such an affect on the community that when you went to the Memorial Arena, half the crowd had there hair dyed. Later in the playoffs the Ice took home their first WHL championship.

Looks like the Pats went emo for the playoffs...lol. It looks like they all dyed their hair black...or dark anyway. Global interveiwed Deck and Ross and their hair was black.

Thumbs up

Stuff like that just brings the team together, maybe relieves some of the pressure the playoffs give. It is team unity, and boosts confidence, i guess.

Personally, i dont care what it is they do. They could all get breast implants for the playoffs, and i wouldnt give a crap, as long as it wouldnt interfere with how they play.

Quote Originally Posted by In the crowd
    There's nothing embarrasing about team unity. I remember back in 2000, the Ice dyed their hair platinum blonde adn it had such an affect on the community that when you went to the Memorial Arena, half the crowd had there hair dyed. Later in the playoffs the Ice took home their first WHL championship.
    Agreed.
    Doing something a little of the wall can be fun and will bring some team unity, don't see anything embarrassing about it at all.
    Always Remembered

Default Playoff Traditions

I think it's great that the players have their little quirks during playoffs.... hey, dying your hair or gettin a mohawk is alot better than not changing your underwear!( which i know has been done in the past! <ewwww> ) I agree with Flathead, it brings the team and the fans together! Good luck to all teams in the playoffs!

Hey Oh-Vee why be hard on guys for building team unity. I think its great. When they remove their helmets for O Canada and they all look the same just says they are ONE not individuals. And Hey at the end of the day Its JUST HAIR. But this is coming from someone who has blue hair.