Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Giants Playing Pro

yeah Brule! -- good on ya buddy keep it rolling -- Hitch loves guys who work and you work
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    yeah Brule! -- good on ya buddy keep it rolling -- Hitch loves guys who work and you work

Come on Dondo we want him in Vancouver!! He has 15-20 more years in the NHL after this year... Just kidding but not really!

3. Default

Courchaine's season is over in Austria.

Short year iMO only four months of hockey.

hollcan Guest

Default Albers Update

Paul seems to be rolling along well with 4 goals 13 assists and 17 pts in 20 games with the ECHL Wildcatters. Of course the "older", "more experienced" guys are getting the bulk of the play which takes some time to get used to. Hopefully, with numbers like that he'll get a call up to Houston soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert_Brule_Fan
    Courchaine's season is over in Austria.

Short year iMO only four months of hockey.
    ??? NO Comprende....
    Austria Nationalliga play ends in late Feb...Playoffs in March....
    Did he leave the team...?
    I can't find any info that says that.
    Although considering he is playing way above their level he certainly could move up....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Warm Up the Bus....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Section_Z
    ??? NO Comprende....
    Austria Nationalliga play ends in late Feb...Playoffs in March....
    Did he leave the team...?
    I can't find any info that says that.
    Although considering he is playing way above their level he certainly could move up....

Sorry, I assumed that since there was nothing on the clubs website about future games it was over, my bad.

Default Mark Ardelan

If I remember correctly Mark Ardelan signed with Iowa Stars (Dallas' AHL Affiliate)...dont hold me on that but I am pretty sure! I know he signed with someone else but he was with Manchester before...

Default Courchaine

Well, he has has moved from Austria to Germany...He's playing for the Duisburg Foxes this year....And has a Goal and an Assist and a +1 in his first two games of the season...
    Good Luck Adam...
    Warm Up the Bus....

Default Courchaine Hat Trick

Playing for a basement dweller team this year...
    but still lighting the lamp.
    From Germanhockey.net..

Duisburg - Augsburg
    In front of just over one thousand spectators Duisburg seemed to be heading towards yet another defeat as they trailed Augsburg 3-0 at home. Harlan Pratt, Mathis Olimb and Mark Murphy had handed Panthers a handy lead and might already have counted on taking the points back home.

They did not count on Adam Courchaine. The native of Winnipeg, Manitoba joined Duisburg at the start of the current campaign after tearing up the second division in Austria with 44 goals and 61 assists in just 41 games. His three goals in a row to bring Duisburg back into the game and on their way to their first victory of the season prove that the former Vancouver Giant can also find the net at a significantly higher level of hockey. His tally in eight games in the DEL is now seven goals and three assists.
    Warm Up the Bus....

Milan Lucic had the Gordie Howe tonight.

First NHL goal and assist, and 2nd NHL fight against established NHL tough guy Raitis Ivanans.