Nice he probably could have upped the $20/game for a giants win

Default Gally's first NHL goal - sweet!

and against Brodeur yet -- and a nice feed by Galchenyuk

http://youtu.be/UxZ09SDKq2I
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Default A Giant 5 point night....

Tonight a G and A for Gallagher and Franson. Gally 1st Star. Franson 3rd.

And an Assist for Kane too, on the losing side to Gallagher.

"It was pretty cool; obviously you don't go into a game expecting to be a first star, you just want to contribute any way you can," Gallagher said. "The way the fans treat us is really incredible, and we really enjoy playing in front of them."

Go Giants!
    Last edited by Section_Z; 01-30-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Warm Up the Bus....

Yes I was quite pleased to see the former Giants making an early impact. After a healthy scratch it was good to see Cody bounce back, even if it is for the Leaves.

Gally is playing some amazing hockey, hopefully he can keep it up. Playing with Galchenyuk seems to be a great fit.

A Shot From The Corner

Default In the Bigs update

Gallagher takes top spot in Rookie +/- after a +2, 1G game tonight against Franson, who made a nice blue line on side play and turned it into a tape to tape cross ice pass which ended in a MacArthur goal.
    Franson himself sits tied with Henrik for 5th overall for +/-. And is tied for 8th in defensive scoring..
    Kane is tied with Crosby at 14th overall, with 9 goals on the season.
    Lucic is having another great year of positives, and sits at 14th in the league for PIM.
    Blum is well on his way to breaking his personal best G and A record.
    Meszaros is still out with his shoulder.
    Fistric is still Fistric holding the blueline, staying at home. Doesn't look good on paper, but he has his role.
    James Wright enjoyed his first assist of the season recently on a nice play with Kane.
    I think that's everyone playing up this year so far....
    Warm Up the Bus....

I love that we have Eastern broadcasters who really know nothing about Gally, praising him. I am loving him in the Habs jersey and his work was excellent. He was very puck hungry and a nice tip for the goal. He had to give up #73 to Ryder and I am happy to see him wearing #11, suits him.

I watched the Jets Rangers game and I loved kane's game. Hungry, very puck hungry and intense and scoring some great goals and setting up others. He was brilliant.

Not a Leaves fan, but it's good to see Cody Franson getting a chance to be who he can be with Carlyle at the helm. He's looked good in the games I have seen this year so far.

A Shot From The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by dondo View Post
    Not a Leaves fan, but it's good to see Cody Franson getting a chance to be who he can be with Carlyle at the helm. He's looked good in the games I have seen this year so far.
    Yeah Earlier in the year, when the talks were on, or at least reportedly on, I was hoping for Franson to be in on the Luongo trade....
    Warm Up the Bus....

After last night, that makes 3 GWG for Gallagher, just working hard in front of the net. Mtl has got to be smiling a wide grin with that 5th round pick.

Franson also scored on a smart snap shot through traffic last night.
    Warm Up the Bus....

9. Default BGALLY.com

Hey everyone!

I'm sure everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE Gally!

A Canadiens fan and I have created a fansite dedicated to Brendan and we'd really appreciate some support from Giants/Gally fans!

So check out bgally.com and let me know what you guys think and join the forum!

Also if you have photo's with Brendan or a photo of you wearing a Gally jersey/tshirt email them to cg@bgally.com and we'll add it to our fan gallery!

Also follow us on Twitter: @BGallyCom and like us on Facebook: Brendan Gallagher Fans

Quote Originally Posted by iheartmygiants View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm sure everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE Gally!

A Canadiens fan and I have created a fansite dedicated to Brendan and we'd really appreciate some support from Giants/Gally fans!

So check out bgally.com and let me know what you guys think and join the forum!

Also if you have photo's with Brendan or a photo of you wearing a Gally jersey/tshirt email them to cg@bgally.com and we'll add it to our fan gallery!

Also follow us on Twitter: @BGallyCom and like us on Facebook: Brendan Gallagher Fans
    We Loved Gallagher here too, and it would have been a treat to watch him for another year, but as he is well in line to be a Calder contender, I am all for him being 20 as a Hab!
    Warm Up the Bus....