Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: In Your Opinion, Who's the Best Player to Ever Wear Your Home Team Jersey?

Question In Your Opinion, Who's the Best Player to Ever Wear Your Home Team Jersey?

The best player I ever got watch for the Broncos was Joe Sakic. What a treat it was every night you got to watch this young guy perform. Then when Moose Jaw came to town it was the Sakic and Fleury show. It was simply awesome!!
    I never got to see him play as a Bronco, because I wasn't around, but Bryan Trottier would probally have to be right up there as well.
    There's a long list of past Broncos that have made it to the big's, but these two, in my opinion, would probally be the best.

Default Best player to wear our jersey....hmm

Mike Modano or Chris Philips

kelownakarl Guest

Scott Hannan

Gotta go with ya flathead. Sakic's #1. Watched Trottier play also, but I think Sakic has him beat. I also use to like watching Kimbe Daniels, was always a Tiger killer! To bad he hasn't done much since.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

For the Silvertips, I have to say Jeff Harvey. He was a great goalie in our extremely short history.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

6. Default Best ever Bronco

Kimbi Daniels scoring 7 goals on the hat would put him near the top of my list. I'd like to say Joe Sakic, but that is too common an answer so just to be different my pick for best Bronco ever.......Danny Lambert. A 5'7 d-man who wore the C, played the PP, the PK and would sometimes fight. God Bless the little frenchman.

I would say the best player i have watched with the raiders is Hartnell even though i didnt see much of him.

Best player to come through the Ice system would have to be, even though he only played 39 games, Mike Comrie. Honerable mention would have to go to Steve McCarthy, Jarret Stoll, Dan Blackburn, Marek Svatos, Duncan Milroy and Nigel Dawes.

Default Sakic

Sakic and Trottier may have been the biggest name to wear the Bronco jersey but i loved Dave " the hammer " Schultz and Dave " Tiger " Williams.

Scout

Icon34 My opinion

Joe Sakic would be an easy pick but... for sheer excitement I would pick Todd Holt. The kid could fly ( causing lots of penalties) and score. He was also a little guy with lots of finesse. Don't see that too much any more. I'm hoping Kyle Bortis is in that mold.