• Donny Lloyd

0 0%
  • Myles Rumsey

0 0%
  • Kyle Moir

8 61.54%

Thread: Next Years Overage Poll

Default Next Years Overage Poll

We have 7-19 year-olds who if they don't stick with their pro teams can return for another year. Of the 7 which 3 would you like to see stick with the club as 20's?

IMO i would like to see Ned come back as he is a game breaker. I would keep either Lloyd or Rumsey. Whatever one has more trade value i would deal if possible. And i would probably keep Aspinlund over Schendo however i see one of these two heading to Chilliwack. I think that Moirs days in Swift are numbered just because we have a team that should be building for 2 yrs down the road to make a run so start Yonkman now. And get a good 17/18 yr old in return!

I thought I would get three votes. Moir for sure if he's not playing pro. Rumsey, he's a team leader who bleeds Bronco blue and is a very good defenseman. Then either Ned or Aspenlind. Ned for his offensive game and the way he can backcheck when he wants to. Aspenlind plays harder than anyone and I think his work ethic and on ice determination would be very valuable to the team and youngsters.
    Always Remembered

I think Ned and Moir will play pro and that Rumsey, Schendo and Aspenlind will play. Does anyone think that Schendo if not injured could have a type of offensive year to score 30 plus goals as a twenty year old.

Schendo is absolutely capable of 30 or more goals. He was on track for 40 this season before he fell victim to the first of several injuries.

I don't know if there is going to be much trade value in overagers this season. Seeing as Moose Jaw(7) , Brandon(7) , Kelowna (Has 10!), Prince George(7), Regina(7), Saskatoon(9), Tri-City(8), and a few have 6 overagers next season. I know some will move on, but what will happen to the rest. It will be interesting to see who Chilliwack will trade with if they trade.

I'd like to see Aspenlind, Schenderling and it's a toss up between Moir and Lukacevic. I would love to see Moir back, but I agree with horseman that we need to develope Yonkman. And although Ned can be a game breaker, he doesn't seem to want to give it his all, all the time. I would like to see a 20 yr old that gives everything he has every game and contributes defensively. Maybe its just me but I think Rumsey has lost a big part of his game when he quit playing the rough and tumble style. Just my opinion.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

I had a tough time deciding it will be interesting to see what we do next year hopefully make some nosie and well i could just as easy keep lloyd or rusmey i think they're both great players i do think rummer not dropping the gloves a little does take some away from his rough and tumble style but i know that boy is a trooper that why he would be welcomed back on to my team. He blocked a truck load of shots this year i wonder how many injuries he actually had. Not only that i'm amazed that boy could get up from some of those shots..just amazing