View Poll Results: Who will the three 20 year olds be for the Blades next season?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Barnes

14 56.00%
  • Zdenek Bahensky

3 12.00%
  • Brad Cole

8 32.00%
  • Anton Khudobin

10 40.00%
  • Joe Logan

9 36.00%
  • Ryan Menei

1 4.00%
  • Wacey Rabbit

16 64.00%
  • David Schulz

6 24.00%
  • Jim Watt

8 32.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: 06-07 Overagers Poll

Post 06-07 Overagers Poll

Who will be the 3 Overagers for the Blades next season?
    They have 9 19 year olds,but some might play pro next season.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 04-03-2006 at 09:06 AM.

3 20 year olds I would like to see back are Joe Barnes David Schultz and Brad Cole. Wacey I think will make the jump to the pro game. Trade Logan for something young. This team next year will for surely look different. The two euros are gone for sure I think. Maybe we will trade for that Martin Hanzal from Regina to be one of the new guys and select a new one.

Hanzel-Barnes-Setoguchi
    Euro-Gillies-?
    Macaulay-McCrae-MacAngus
    Zasitko-Geric-Cloud

Extras: Crowley

Defense
    Schultz
    Cole
    Ward
    Funk
    Panchyson
    Hengen

Goalie
    Holtby
    ?

[QUOTE=mat01800]3 20 year olds I would like to see back are Joe Barnes David Schultz and Brad Cole. Wacey I think will make the jump to the pro game. Trade Logan for something young. This team next year will for surely look different. The two euros are gone for sure I think. Maybe we will trade for that Martin Hanzal from Regina to be one of the new guys and select a new one.QUOTE]

i like how you think, unfortunately hanzal will not be in saskatoon next season or regina or probably the whl. he has a very select list of where he wants to be and is now in the ushl i believe.

the blades may have a glut of 20's to choose from next season. khudobin and bahensky are gone. 20 year old euros are a rarity in the whl they take up two valuable roster spots.

seems holtby is heir apparent in net. he is young and inexperienced over a long 72 game schedule so look for the blades to keep watt.

the blades will have a young defense and having the leadership, big minutes, and shutdown capability of cole in the lineup will be huge for next seasons team.

schultz will be in winnipeg next season with vancouvers ahl team.

the prospects of getting both barnes and rabbit back next season are iffy at best. the blades might get one or the other but probably not both.

logan will be back and could be trade material.