Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 06-07 Overagers

Quote Originally Posted by peatfan
    For the Hitmen next year 20's will be:

Schultz (gone to Wash AHL team)
    Pogge (gone to Tor AHL team)
    Covington (stay)
    Yeo (stay)
    Linekar (stay in a close battle with LeBlanc)
    LeBlanc (gone-will lose to Steve-o and Linekar)
    dont you think yeo would net more in a trade then leblanc or covington or linekar ??? he might be your best trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    dont you think yeo would net more in a trade then leblanc or covington or linekar ??? he might be your best trade bait
    Why would you trade a valuable component of your defence?I think they would be wise to keep him.If I were gm in Calgary I'd keep Yeo,Linekar and LeBlanc.

Here's Kelownas

Josiah Anderson (LW) FA
    Mike Card (D) Buffalo '04
    Blake Comeau (RW) NYI '04
    Kyle Cumisky (D) COL '04
    Alexander Edler (D) Van '04
    Brent Howarth (LW) FA
    Justin Keller (LW) TBY '04
    Chris Ray (C) FA
    Tyler Spurgeon (C) EDM '04
    Derek Yeomans (G) FA

Its quite the list, but I think, Card, Comeau, Cumisky, Edler, Keller and Spurgeon all move on next year.

That leaves Howarth, Anderson, Ray and Yeomans for those 3 20 spots.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Default Won't trade Yeo

Brings to much to the team. Might even be captain. Besides which the Junkies have to have someone's name to chant when we visit Red Deer and other places next year. Since only 3 other d will return I think Linekar will grab spot #2 and a toss up between Leblanc and Covington for the third. Love Steve-o hustle, speed and pk. Hands of stone however. At least we will have a god decision to make and not have a Constanzo as an overager.

riddlefox44 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Here's Kelownas

Josiah Anderson (LW) FA
    Mike Card (D) Buffalo '04
    Blake Comeau (RW) NYI '04
    Kyle Cumisky (D) COL '04
    Alexander Edler (D) Van '04
    Brent Howarth (LW) FA
    Justin Keller (LW) TBY '04
    Chris Ray (C) FA
    Tyler Spurgeon (C) EDM '04
    Derek Yeomans (G) FA

Its quite the list, but I think, Card, Comeau, Cumisky, Edler, Keller and Spurgeon all move on next year.

That leaves Howarth, Anderson, Ray and Yeomans for those 3 20 spots.
    Well Beaner, an A for effort but your not even close. The talk in Kelowna is that the OA's will be Card, Cumisky and than likely Spurgeon. No chance of Cumisky going pro yet and Spurgeon is a no-brainer, as he wont get a deal from Edmonton. Card has a chance to stick in Buffalo but hasnt had a good camp for two yrs in a row and word is wont be signed either. If Card doesnt return than Spurgeon, Ray and Cumisky will be the likely three. Westblom will get the srating goaltending job.

Anderson is going to play in Europe, Howarth or Yeomans will likley be the player dealt to Chilliwack before the expansion draft, but I could see both landing there.

Quote Originally Posted by riddlefox44
    Well Beaner, an A for effort but your not even close. .
    Heh well thats what happens when you get a Vancouver fan posting about Kelowna. I should have just stayed away.

Thanks for your input.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

rinkrat Guest

Anderson is going to play in Europe, Howarth or Yeomans will likley be the player dealt to Chilliwack before the expansion draft, but I could see both landing there.
    I wouldn't deal Yeomans to a division rival!

3535 Guest

Well Beaner, an A for effort but your not even close. The talk in Kelowna is that the OA's will be Card, Cumisky and than likely Spurgeon. No chance of Cumisky going pro yet and Spurgeon is a no-brainer, as he wont get a deal from Edmonton. Card has a chance to stick in Buffalo but hasnt had a good camp for two yrs in a row and word is wont be signed either. If Card doesnt return than Spurgeon, Ray and Cumisky will be the likely three. Westblom will get the srating goaltending job.

I see cumisky ray and spurgeon. Card will take off i imagine as he's had a solid year this year...

I agree with Howarth and Yeomans both going to Chilliwack as well, kelowna is going to want to play westbloom, specially because he has been drafted, unlike yeomans. The club has to develope the kid at some point.