Thread: 07 Memorial Cup ticket packages

Default 07 Memorial Cup ticket packages

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110...4&minorcatid=9

I wasn't planning on going but $339 for a nine game ticket package is pretty reasonable. The problem is I'm not a CHL season ticket holder. Does anybody know when these tickets go on sale for the general public and if they'll be offering a similar deal? Or should I just suck up to a season ticket holder and get them that way?

Where do you get the information for this package (ie: offer code, password)? I haven't seen any info down here in TC, or maybe I'm blind.
    Last edited by Stay-Puft; 04-05-2006 at 12:40 PM.

Well looking at that info the STH presale goes to 8/14/06 so, I would say the general public can start buying tickets sometime after the middle of August.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagonboy
    http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110...4&minorcatid=9

I wasn't planning on going but $339 for a nine game ticket package is pretty reasonable. The problem is I'm not a CHL season ticket holder. Does anybody know when these tickets go on sale for the general public and if they'll be offering a similar deal? Or should I just suck up to a season ticket holder and get them that way?
    Everett has packages for sale. You can call the Silvertips office and buy now. There are no lower bowl packages left though. (they only got 32)
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Stay-Puft
    Where do you get the information for this package (ie: offer code, password)? I haven't seen any info down here in TC, or maybe I'm blind.

Sounds like the only team that has given out the code to their STH's is Everett. If you are really interested I would call your teams ticket office and find out what the heck is going on.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Sounds like the only team that has given out the code to their STH's is Everett. If you are really interested I would call your teams ticket office and find out what the heck is going on.

We were not given a code. You have to fill out a form, sign it and take it to the office with your deposit.
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

That's right. Silvertips season ticket holders were notified by email earlier this week. I downloaded the form and dropped it by the office along with my deposit.

Default Chilliwack season ticket holders also got the code to buy Memorial Cup tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Information came in the mail from the Bruins' office. Note: There were no tickets left in the lower bowl or first five rows in the upper bowl. The only place where there might come open is if Giant season ticket holders don't pick up the option for Memorial Cup tickets. I got Sec 11 - Row 9 - Seat 1 as my second seat (costed $302.75 including ticket master fees).