Thread: Prairie Post's Valued Contributor

Default Prairie Post's Valued Contributor

Yes sir ladies and gentlemen, everyone favourite bird cage lining, The Prairie Post, features another fantastic article starring everyone's favourite contributor Ryan Dahlman, and his prized opinion on Bronco Hockey in 2006/2007.

Way to point out the obvious in the opening of the article, guys like Brandon Tidball aren't Jaromir Jagr or Sidney Crosby. You think?!

How about his question will Dean Chynowyth and Dave Hunchak be back next season? As Dahlman puts it, "Prediction: Both coaches will be back next season." Thanks Ryan "The Obvious" Dahlman.

Prediction: Ryan Dahlman will continue to stink up the George Bowditch sports section with his basing Bronco facts from the WHL site and not actually a single Swift Current game.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

2. Icon32 Wow!

I was going to say the same thing but the QP with C beat me to it.

Someone make Dahlman go to hockey game in the 06-07 season.

Will the coaches be back for 06-07? Please. They have three year deals and the team achieved it's goal this year. Why wouldn't they be back?

The only possible reason both coaches won't be back is if Hunch gets a head coaching gig. Even then I don't know if he'd be able to take it.

Default Aspenlind????

I like the guy, but Dahlman doesn't even have him in the mix for next years 20's. Oh well maybe he can go to Chilliwack if the Broncos have forgotten him.

Default Aspenlind

I like his grit and hard work, if he comes into camp the way he played the back half of the season he's a shoe in - hopefully he makes the Broncos protected list. Anyone know when that list has to be finalized?