Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon... WHLFANS.CA wear

Default Coming soon... WHLFANS.CA wear

I'm working on getting everything put together to start selling jackets, windbreakers, hoodies, toques,caps and t shirts. If anyone has ideas on other items they would like to see offered post your suggestions here.
    The Supermods have hoodies that I made over the winter and they can vouch for the craftsmanship of the items. I'm not doing this for profit. After I recoup the liscencing fee for the site all profits will be divided between the WHL continuing education fund and the Carson Kolzig Youth Autism foundation.
    I have the machines to do all of the embroidery and printing myself so the overhead shouldn't really be too bad.
    Lets hear everyones ideas!

may I suggest pucks? Id take a couple with a WHL logo on the back and a whlfans.ca logo on the front.
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    may I suggest pucks? Id take a couple with a WHL logo on the back and a whlfans.ca logo on the front.
    I can look into it. I cant use the WHL logo though. It is a registered trademark and I could be sued. You know how Robison likes making the money...lol

The hoodies are really very well designed, Haf do you have a digital picture of one? they would be well worth the investment of buying one great quality.
    Scars are just tattoo's with better stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    The hoodies are really very well designed, Haf do you have a digital picture of one? they would be well worth the investment of buying one great quality.
    No, I didnt think to get pictures of the others I made up. What I am planning to do is as I get items made up I will get pictures of each item and add them to a catolog that I will put on the site. I'm working on Beaners jacket right now. I'll start doing the other windbreakers as soon as I get his done and get pictures.

When you get some pictures, concider putting a price list together at the same time. It will save a lot of emailing back and forth.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Thats a really good idea. If you wear one to a game you'll prolly get a few questions from people wondering where you got them from.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Icon34

heres a CRAZY idea .... Make jerseys with the whlfans.ca LOGO on the front, and on the back is the user names in the place where the last name would be.

The Mods have an "A" and the Administrators get the "C" for captain of course. Or something like that, we gotta have the letters though. You can pick your number. The logo for the team you support could be like on your sleeve or something.

Id get one but id only wear it to games or some stuff like that. DO IT!

I like that idea SAJ. Maybe HAF can work on it when the rest of the clothing line gets off the ground.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Do we have pictures or prices yet?