Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The new header...

Default The new header...

I like the new site header set up. But with the WHL score ticker thing gone, will we be able to link to the/a game scoresheet from the new Real-Time tracker for updates?

It also gave us a direct link to the audio for the game.

I will add in a link to the realtime "gameday" page for each game. On that page, you get the score, penalties, and links to watch/listen to either team's broadcast. I have to run out to practice with my son, though, so I probably won't get to it until tomorrow.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

So...I noticed the RealTime Tracker is currently not working and just shows ..http://whlrealtime.com/header.php... Then when I noticed this I thought...what will be in the header when there are no games that day? Will it just show the next days games or what? And you talk of the 'game day' link...that would be super.

Ok...now that Ive posted that...now its just the WHLFANS logo in the center fo the header. Just curious...lol.

Heh heh... as you can tell I'm "working" with it right now. I've gone back to the old header for now until the code can be worked out. It is in fact what is causing the login redirection problem.

Ahhhh...I see I see. That makes much sense. I was thinking that it may have been being worked on...but everything was weird. Anywho...

I was about to ask about the redirect problem. I thought the site went down and got worried.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

I fixed it, and sent the new code to Jeff.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

Thank you very much once again, the new header is back in place and the re-direction problem should no longer be there. If anyone does notice any problems, please let me know. What do you all think of this header setup anyway?