Thread: Tigers Sweep The Blades

Default Tigers Sweep The Blades

8-0 IN the playoffs

No we play a waiting game to see who we face in round 3.

Lets hope Mj and CGY beat each other up to a game 7. As calgary just tied their series up at 2 games apiece.

Good luck to the blades overagers:Price,Bader,klassen.

I was sort of hoping for another game, but I'll save my money for the next series.

Tigers had a few injuries in this game, so they will need the time to recover.
    Maxwell got hit in the face with a puck
    Rovbertson left hte game with a hip pointer?
    Daine todd can relax now, and recover fully and be ready for next series.

Even if we happen to lose next series, I'll still be proud as hell, of our accomplishments. As the next round most likely wont be a sweep
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Congrats to the Tigers! I'm envious as hell! Here it is mid April and you still have playoff hockey to watch. All I have left is my NHL Center Ice package on the dish....its just not the same

It is lots of fun for us, and I can sympathize with you. We know how you feel. All tiger fans should feel blessed to be able to witness such an amazing team.

Default Never thought I see the day

Well done Tigers, I never thought this lowly cane fan would cheer for the Hat but truthfully you guys deserve to be there. I hope for the remainder of the playoffs you have everyones number just like you had ours throughout the season. "Hats off" to the tigers, would be nice to see you guys on shaw instead of Calgary all the time. Keep it up , love to see our neighbour in the Memorial Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Trauma

Tigers had a few injuries in this game, so they will need the time to recover.
    Maxwell got hit in the face with a puck
    Rovbertson left hte game with a hip pointer?
    Daine todd can relax now, and recover fully and be ready for next series.

I talked to Roman Psurny and he told me that Maxwell got thirty some stiches but nothing is broken and he doesn't have a concussion or anything. And he said that Robertson is mostly just badly bruised and will be fine.

Maxxy is a tough cookie....Losing all that blood.... and 30 stiches...yet still coming back to play the third period
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Trauma
    Maxxy is a tough cookie....Losing all that blood.... and 30 stiches...yet still coming back to play the third period
    I didn't know he played again in that game. What a warrior. And for the first time in his career he's starting to play really well in the playoffs too.

Koivu 11 Guest

Default Congrats Tigers

Congrats on the sweep of the Blades. You have a solid team that should match up well against Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by Koivu 11
    Congrats on the sweep of the Blades. You have a solid team that should match up well against Vancouver.
    Heh, thanks for the well wishes but myself as a tiger fan am not allowing myself to look much further than the next game.