Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: KC: Hits to head a concern

Default hmmm

That's a lot different than what I'v eheard out of him. When I hear him talk about it he says things like, "I really enjoy this level" and "I'm in no rush to get back to the NHL" but not... "I don't want to go back to the NHL".
    Last edited by Tipped Off; 05-13-2006 at 03:12 PM.

I cant see KC leaving for the NHL for at least 2 years, not with the team he has built in Everett.

Maybe he gets the call to Coach Team USA at the WJHC this year though?

Probably a long shot since he coaches in the CHL, and Hockey USA doesn't like the CHL.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    I cant see KC leaving for the NHL for at least 2 years, not with the team he has built in Everett.

Maybe he gets the call to Coach Team USA at the WJHC this year though?

Probably a long shot since he coaches in the CHL, and Hockey USA doesn't like the CHL.
    If someone makes him an offer he can't refuse, anything can happen.

Same as Sutter in Red Deer. He hasn't ruled it out, but he has more tying him down to the Rebels. Being owner, GM, Coach and having your son on the team.

But I can see why coaches that have put NHL time in aren't in a hurry to get back. Don't have ego problems in the WHL. And if you do, you can fix it fairly easy. No salary cap or contract issues. That and the players are there to soak up all the info and instruction that you can give them.
    Last edited by old_time_hockey; 05-19-2006 at 11:12 AM.

Sec. C Row 12 Seat 18

It's hard to say how long he will be here. He is a single parent of an infant son that I'm sure is going to play into any decision he makes. He also spends as much time with his older two sons as possible.

I would like him to stay here forever but who knows!
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------