Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kassian gets an A

inthebox4five Guest

Default Kassian gets an A

Kassian wore an A on his jersey last game. Good on him! He deserves an A+ for the boost that his presence and attitude have brought to the Blazers.
    I'd love to see him get some PP action. He is so incredibly storng, that if he parked in front of the net, no one could move him. Also, Blazers haven't been hot on PK - especially on the road. Kassian did well on PK with the Giants. IMO, the Blazers would do well to utilize the big guy a whole lot more on special teams.

New blood was needed in that dressing room. Good for Kassian but he was kicked out of the last game in Kelowna for instigator with a close score. He will have to not do that if he wasnts to lead this team.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Kassian Guest

Thumbs up

Good for Kassian. I have no doubts he can be a good leader.

C.F Guest

I miss Kassian.

Default Kassian

when he was in the hat....
    I noticed he looked like the biggest guy out there....creates some space that way
    Couldn't skate that well...when he got the puck he would pass it right away....and try to hammer the d men in their zone.

Gentile is wearing the C? How long has he had it for?
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I miss Kassian.
    As do I. I didn't like the trade from day one and I hate it even more now. I just feel bad for Brule now. Next year teams are going to take runs at him and there won't be anybody able to protect him. No Kassian, no Grant. Of course Bonner said they will find a replacement for Kassian and Grant next year but you don't replace guys like that. Kassian proved to be one of the top enforcers in the league. Good luck finding someone out there that is just as good. The Giants will come to regret this trade if they haven't already. Cunning has been pretty much invisable. And he is far from the "missing piece" to help this team make a serious run for the Memorial Cup. Sadly getting to the Memorial Cup finals is a pipe dream for the Giants at this point.

Kassian played pretty well in Red Deer with limited ice time .
    \_ . . . . . . . . . . .)

The Giants are 19 points out of second and Cunning is the missing piece?

If Kassian get some ice time and goes to power skating school in the summer he could amount to a minor pro career?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    The Giants are 19 points out of second and Cunning is the missing piece?

If Kassian get some ice time and goes to power skating school in the summer he could amount to a minor pro career?
    That is what I've been thinking since the trade was made. The Giants need a hell of a lot more than Cam Cunning in order to make a serious Memorial Cup run.

Kassian could definitely be a pro player. He skates pretty well for his size. Most people don't realize that. If you saw him skate last year compared to this year you would see how much he has already improved. If he keeps working hard with his skating, and learns to use his size a little better in front of the net, he will be a professional player no doubt, IMO. He has all the tools. He is big, strong, physical, and proving to be one of the toughest in the league.

I think if he is used properly (not just used as a 4th liner) he can put up some points as well. Like I said, he was pretty solid on the PK for the Giants. I don't see any reason why he can't be for the Blazers either.

inthebox4five Guest

Default Central Scouting seems to think he's NHL material

they have him ranked as a fourth rounder. Some even argue that he could go higher. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I just hope he gets the coaching and development in kamloops that he needs. I think Hay would have been good for him. Hay seems to have a better knack for developing players than Ferner does. I guess time will tell.